What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SPC Plum Pudding Reserve in a Pete Deluxe 11s.

IMG_8119.jpg

C&D Dark Burley in a Ropp Panel Apple with Cowboy coffee on the side. Enjoyed outdoors in cool fall air. A good pairing here. This tobacco works well with this smaller pipe...lot of flavor coming out compared to the other day. Vit N there, but not as strong as a few days ago.

Beautiful clear sky for star gazing. Watch City Terrapin Station in a Ben Wade. I'd sort of put this blend in the same family as Boswell's Northwoods. A bit of a decadent English style.

Just had an absolutely wonderful bowl of C&D Shandygaff in a stout Rossi rusticated Billiard on the patio, my trusty black cowboy coffee steaming on the side in the chill of Idaho. Shared with gathering snow clouds and two magpies. This tobacco and pipe sang in wonderful harmony and this seems to be a new "go to" blend in the cold weather. Oh yeah! A four star experience.

Another beautiful night for star gazing. Got out the tripod for my 20 x 80 astronomy binoculars. Mars a lustrous coppery color. Peretti Cambridge Flake in a Peretti bent pot. Out of my Woodford Reserve double oaked or it would have been a perfect evening. Even so, still rates a 9.987. Not to put too fine a point on it. ;)

1994 Skiff in a Charatan Meer. I always save this pipe for my special tobaccos but it's not getting any good coloring at such a slow pace.

BoB-SkiffMeer.PNG

CH in a sasieni bent rhodesian with costco firehouse coffee. A bit chilly on the patio this am. 34 degrees here in the az mountains. Lots of birds and bunnies hopping around. Life is good.