What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C&D Blac
20201215_134208.jpg
k Frigate in a last years Peterson Christmas

Post lunch, returned to the patio and fired up a new pipe, a Capri Gozzo Bent Rusticated Pot with C&D Engine #99. A great breather of a pipe, purchased with this Balkan in mind. Then DGT's the clay from earlier with the last bits of C&D Oak Alley which now tasted sweet. Cowboy coffee at hand with bright snow surrounding.

Capri Gozzo Bent Rusticated Pot.jpg

GLP Barbary Coast in mini pipe from BriarPipeNYC. I'm enjoying this little guy. Cube cuts blends work just fine in it. :)

BoB-MiniIII.PNG

Final smoke after a somewhat hard night and day. One of our babies, our 13 year old shih tzu molly, has been throwing up the last two days. Took her to the vet today for a check up and some meds. Finally collapsed on the patio with some sutliff dark cordial in a trusty stanwell bent billiard. Perfect for taking the edge off.

Final smoke after a somewhat hard night and day. One of our babies, our 13 year old shih tzu molly, has been throwing up the last two days. Took her to the vet today for a check up and some meds. Finally collapsed on the patio with some sutliff dark cordial in a trusty stanwell bent billiard. Perfect for taking the edge off.
Blessings to Molly for her recovery.

Had a wonderful bowl of C&D Three Friars in the Capri Gozzo Bent Rusticated Pot from earlier today. Pipe handled double duty exceptionally well. So peaceful outside due to the snow on the ground.

A couple inches of damp snow last night made for a beautiful drive into town this morning - very season-appropriate! Couldn't think of anything more fitting than Country Squire's Figgy Pudding, today in my Pete XL02...

0rPZud1l.jpg

Blessings to Molly for her recovery.

Had a wonderful bowl of C&D Three Friars in the Capri Gozzo Bent Rusticated Pot from earlier today. Pipe handled double duty exceptionally well. So peaceful outside due to the snow on the ground.
Thanks Paul. She js better but still having poop issues. Up 4/5 times in the middle of the night. Hopefully meds will kick in today. So, an easy going non stress bowl this am. PA in a new MM General. Chilly 34 on the patio with tons os birds to watch.

A couple inches of damp snow last night made for a beautiful drive into town this morning - very season-appropriate! Couldn't think of anything more fitting than Country Squire's Figgy Pudding, today in my Pete XL02...

0rPZud1l.jpg
Hoping we get snow here for xmas. Soon as the bank account recovers from last TAD order want to get some Figgy Pudding and Rivendell from CS.

A rich and extremely tasty bowl of my "Desert Island" tobacco, C&D Big N' Burley in a Rossi: Sitting (8412) rusticated Dublin. Maiden voyage in this pipe and she certainly took to this blend. Cowboy coffee on the side and the silence of melting snow.

Rossi Sitting rusticated Dublin.jpg

Fuselliers Ration in a Kanen bulldog meer. This blend really comes to life in a meer. The orientals seem to lead the way. Not BSOSM but good in its own right.

Up this evening, after wrestling the Bissell hand carpet wet vac to the ground, installing a new hose (who knew you had to almost completely dismantle the machine to replace the hose?) If I were charging for my time, a new one would have been cheaper!
Smoking this evening: Rattray's Hal O' The Wynd in a Castello Old Antiquari 55. Watch City Terrapin Station in an Abe Herbaugh Blasted Brandy w/a bamboo shank. KBV Yoshimi's Hey Wire in a CD/MM Charles Towne Cobbler.

Just had one of the most beautiful pipe experiences...C&D Burley Flake #4 in the Rossi Rusticated Dublin from earlier today. Cowboy coffee and such quiet you could hear the air molecules.

Rich, creamy, perfectly balanced, slow smoldering with tons of flavor and interplay of Burley, Kentucky and angelic kisses of Latakia. Wowza!

Just had one of the most beautiful pipe experiences...C&D Burley Flake #4 in the Rossi Rusticated Dublin from earlier today. Cowboy coffee and such quiet you could hear the air molecules.

Rich, creamy, perfectly balanced, slow smoldering with tons of flavor and interplay of Burley, Kentucky and angelic kisses of Latakia. Wowza!
Never had the #4 - you sure make it sound good! These are the moments that make it all worthwhile! :)

Post lunch shared with a bowl of C&D Three Friars in a Rossi rusticated Canadian. Cowboy coffee at hand while watching two magpies dance among the trees.

Trying black cordial in one of my new Road Town dublins. Not sure about this one yet. May take a few more bowls to mellow it out. Kind of gray and overcast. Thinking I should have gone with another bowl of SWR in a cob.