What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2008 Haddo's Delight in a Rad Davis. Great smoking pipe. It was the first one I got from Rad and continues to be my favorite in my collection. BTW I know Haddo's is a very polarizing tobacco but there is something incredibly special that goes on with this tobacco when it gets North of 10 years old.

View attachment 440
That is a really good looking pipe.

Completed a dark and rich bowl of C&D Oak Alley in a Ropp Vintage Sandblast Liverpool. Enjoyed in the relative warmth of the partially opened garage. Quite different smoking in the garage compared to the outdoors. At least the trash was collected today! 🤠

Yesterdays noontime lunt through Chisholm Creek Park, just me, the rain, and some EGR in a Pete B5...

L78AoVfl.jpg

Some 2017 FMOTT in the georg jensen. Cream sherry on the side. Very sublime. Good stuff maynard.
Luxury Bullseye Flake in a Peterson B5. Realized after I left the house I didn't bring any pipe cleaners, oh well guess I'll stop at the tobacco shop.

View attachment 444
DL, have you tried Luxury Navy Flake? How does LBF compare? Reviews on TR are mixed.

Just enjoyed a dark, rich bowl of C&D Big N' Burley in a new Rattray's Distillery Billiard. Cowboy Coffee at hand on the patio as the snow clouds begin to gather.

Irish Flake in a Sav Autograph Apple.
Ordered some Semois burley today. Looking forward to it after PoB great review.