What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ready to enjoy a quiet, relaxing Saturday evening here in Eastern Tennessee with St. James Woods in a Rad Davis Squashed Tomato and bit of jazz. Life is good for this blessed ole man.

View attachment 585
Nice looking pipe. Can't believe you still have St. James Woods tucked away. Smoked my last tin nearly a year ago. Gotta love Miles. Back when stations were all switching over from vinyl to tape I scored 2 studio master cut 33s of Miles Davis, unopened, never been played. Had a really top of the line turntable at the time with diamond needles. Boy did they sound awesome. Enjoy your evening.

I
Nice looking pipe. Can't believe you still have St. James Woods tucked away. Smoked my last tin nearly a year ago. Gotta love Miles. Back when stations were all switching over from vinyl to tape I scored 2 studio master cut 33s of Miles Davis, unopened, never been played. Had a really top of the line turntable at the time with diamond needles. Boy did they sound awesome. Enjoy your evening.
Down to the last 2 or 3 bowls from this tin. Fortunately I have 2 more tucked away from 2008, I love the sound of vinyl. Those were a couple of valuable records you had there. The two types of music that really shine on vinyl are classical and jazz. to me jazz is American classical music.

Have to agree. When I was looking at upgrading my stereo set up I bought a studio master cut album of Fleetwood Mac to try out the turntables. Unbelievable sound. But the Miles Davis records were over the top. Too bad I gave them away.

Since we can not seat in a Cafe we take our coffee in paper cups based on the ''take away" system, apparently the photo isn't from Christmas era is just because the owner had a stock of those.

QCSiqOn.jpg

b0LWHno.jpg

Skandinavik Vanilla.

Opened a fresh pouch of CH this am. Sublime goodness in a Butz Choquin magnum with dark roast coffee. Gazing out at 6 inches of fresh snowfall while the pups romp and play in the snow. Wonder if Heaven is anything like this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-24-09-12-27.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-24-09-12-27.png
    638.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_2021-01-24-09-10-59.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-24-09-10-59.png
    907 KB · Views: 57
Finishing up the CH. Time for some Country Squire Cowboy Coffee. Just another day in paradise.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-24-10-18-32.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-24-10-18-32.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 57
Post game smokes: SG Navy Flake in an Abe Herbaugh w/bamboo shank, then Wilke Surbrug's Crystal Palace in a GBD Prehistoric w/Perspex stem.
Bh6Dujk.jpg

Had a big bowl of xmas spice in a Don Carlos magnum this morning while watching the snow coming down and hundreds of birds flocking around our feeders. 2nd bowl of Figgy Pudding in a Georg Jensen bent pot in the garage as the temps dropped and snow is blowing into the patio. Great day for movies in front of the fireplace.

PS LNF in a Road Town billiard. Not so great. Pipe is a piece of crap. Will not be buying any more. Anyone else wants to try it pm me. Will give it away for the price of postagr.way