What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of minutes away from smoking GLP Windjammer in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

SPC Plum Pudding Reserve in a Molina rhodesian acquired from Brunello. Both pipe and tobacco. Honey bourbon to join in.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-09-17-00-19.png
    Screenshot_2021-02-09-17-00-19.png
    766 KB · Views: 54
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with a scoop of Triopolitan ice cream for dessert. I'm just finishing this bowl of Sept. 2015 Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Been enjoying a long chat with my old college room mate. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Now smoking the original Sutliff production sample of Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.
Peterson_Captain_Pete_bulldog.jpg

Just finishing this bowl of SWRA in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Enjoyed a long nap in the middle of this smoke, but I don't think the pipe minded the break.

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and have about a third of a bowl left of D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Nice pipe Sid, how goes the resistance?

Now we are here on the 3rd ''hard Lockdown'' but we still continue the fight!

2892097752f81e5300c318a13ea25416d31345b2.jpg

https://www.aoc.gov/explore-capitol-campus/art/constantino-brumidi
What the above article does not say (maybe they..''forgot" it) is that the real name of the artist is Constantinos Broumides and was a Greek, his family left Greece (Peloponnesus) at 1770 to survive due to the prosecutions of the ottomans on the innocent villages population. His tomb remained virtually unknown until 1952, when he was found in Glenwood Cemetery, Washington, and on the plaque he was referred to as an "Italian refugee". It took the perseverance of Myrtle Murdoch, a guide at the Capitol who searched for information about Broumidis fascinated by his work and wrote his biography, so that everyone would know the "Greek Michael-Angelos of the Capitol" which received the Congressional Gold Medal posthumously.
I am raising a Brebbia with Clan Aromatic for the memory of Ms Myrtle Murdoch.

Last smoke of a long day is Prince Albert in a 2015 Basil Meadows black sandblasted billiard with an aluminum band and a pearl red acrylic tapered stem. Working as long as this bowl lasts. Listening to The Beatles Channel.

About half way through this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Just finished smoking Ken Byron Ventures Experimental Void Ration bright Va. stoved Plug #1 in a very small slight bent black sandblasted Smokers Forum.UK 2015 POTY Chris Askwith Prince 5 with a tapered black acrylic stem with a flared bit.

Sutliff creme brulee in a Pete system B42 full bent military mount. French roast coffee. A bevy of bluebirds to delight the senses.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-10-08-59-16.png
    Screenshot_2021-02-10-08-59-16.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 68
Now smoking Wilke Rum and Maple in a straight smooth with a tobacco leaf carving on the bottom left, dark brown 1980s Sir Brent pot with a tapered black vulcanite stem.

Tewksbury Hobbits Weed in a Vauen bent apple. Scored new off ebay for $50. Smoking good so far. French vanilla coffee to compliment.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-10-10-24-48.png
    Screenshot_2021-02-10-10-24-48.png
    915.8 KB · Views: 72
Half way through this bowl of Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob with a black vulcanite stem. Got a set of walks in, and am now watching Mad Dog Russo. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

Now we are here on the 3rd ''hard Lockdown'' but we still continue the fight!

2892097752f81e5300c318a13ea25416d31345b2.jpg

https://www.aoc.gov/explore-capitol-campus/art/constantino-brumidi
What the above article does not say (maybe they..''forgot" it) is that the real name of the artist is Constantinos Broumides and was a Greek, his family left Greece (Peloponnesus) at 1770 to survive due to the prosecutions of the ottomans on the innocent villages population. His tomb remained virtually unknown until 1952, when he was found in Glenwood Cemetery, Washington, and on the plaque he was referred to as an "Italian refugee". It took the perseverance of Myrtle Murdoch, a guide at the Capitol who searched for information about Broumidis fascinated by his work and wrote his biography, so that everyone would know the "Greek Michael-Angelos of the Capitol" which received the Congressional Gold Medal posthumously.
I am raising a Brebbia with Clan Aromatic for the memory of Ms Myrtle Murdoch.
Thanks Sid glad he finally got the recognition he deserves

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am now smoking Greeneyes Stoved Red Virginia Plug in a black straight, grain etched family era (Post WW2) Four Dot Sasieni “Appleby” apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching Sounds of Baseball discussing the careers of Red Barber and Mel Allen.
Sasieni_FourDot_Appleby.jpg