What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

McB HH Burley Flake in a Lorenzo giant full bent billiard. Really liking this stuff. With winter blend coffee. Temps aren't bad but wind is pretty narly, gusting up to 30 mph

Half way through this bowl of SWRA in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot with a black tapered stem.

Part way through this bowl of D&R Penhooker Silver in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Time to do some walking reps.
Molina_Apple copy.jpg

Figgy Pudding in a cheapie Crown rusticated poker. Smokes really well for a $30 pipe. French vanilla coffee pairs well. Weather is iffy. 45 and comfy in the sun, then the sun goes behind a cloud and the wind chill feels like 35.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend 1950s Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_9BC.jpg

Now smoking year 2015 D&R A.P. Rimboche in a smooth dark brown, medium bend late 1950s Parker Super Bruyere 45 with a “4” in a circle billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Now smoking Watch City Double Barrel Christmas 2020 prototype in an undated quarter bend Royal Meerschaum lattice calabash meer with a black, gold and cream swirl amber colored acrylic tapered stem. A pancake lunch will interrupt this smoke.

Enjoyed a very tasty pancake and apple slices lunch, and am now smoking C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 square shank sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic saddle stem. Time to do another set of walks.

Enjoyed a tasty navel orange, and am now smoking Sept. 2015 Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Time to clean a few pipes.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Just finished smoking the original Sutliff production sample of Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

9mm
Half way through this bowl of SWRA in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot with a black tapered stem.9

The view from my balcony

5Jt8uHN.jpg

the benches were ''occupied"

VIJ1Fsn.jpg

so i had to smoke inside the house, Olaf Poulsson Νο. 12.
Sid, nothing a heavy coat, a snow brush, and a hot mug of coffee wouldn't cure, lol.

SPC Plum Pudding Reserve in a thick walled Stanwell bent pot. Having a hard time keeping it lit. Bad pack, not rubbed out enough? Have to do better next time.

About a quarter of a bowl left of Watch City Blue Ridge Special in a 2012 smooth reddish brown medium bend Peterson 03 Red Spray apple silver spigot with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem.
Peterson03_Red SpraySS copy.jpg

Awake early, and am near the half way mark on this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Just fed the feral cats who were waiting by the back door for somebody to feed them. Suzy and Molly were, shall we say, not amused.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg