What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been waaaay too cold until the past 2 days.
Had some 3Ps in a Mastro de Paja rusticated Canadadian
Also some 1792 in a Cob

Good to hear from you Sid. How goes the resistance?
As you can see my friend we still fighting although the ''enemy'' is sneaky with no honour and honesty.

A.C "Poirot'' pipe smoking scenes.

Y8ZKf2V.png

6lW7Vnw.png

DTM Milonga.

Expanding my foray into CS tobaccos. Second Breakfast in a Design Berlin. Should call it first breakfast as I haven't eaten yet. Very smooth, not as much taste as Choctaw but a pleasant smoke a la CH.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-25-08-33-26.png
    Screenshot_2021-02-25-08-33-26.png
    917.8 KB · Views: 99
Ashton Gold in a Comoy prince. This is one best enjoyed when it is young and the light topping adds to the pleasure. This batch getting long in the tooth, but I will buy some more before summer.

With a leisurely morning and nothing on the calendar was able to sneak in a third bowl before breakfast. Rivendell in a Karl Erik hand carved straight grain Dublin. This pipe had a small split in the bit when I acquired it. The seller did note it but didn't look bad so took a chance. After I got it the split began to break, so a little JBweld, some sanding, redrilled the bore, and put on a softee bit cover and smokes like a champ.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-25-11-01-55.png
    Screenshot_2021-02-25-11-01-55.png
    1,008.2 KB · Views: 99
Dunhill Durbar gifted by Brunello in a Studio full bent, also acquired from Brunello in a trade..i like this much better than Dun 965. However, i found Brunellos own Darth Vatur blend just as satisfying, maybe even a bit smoother and richer. Our esteemed Jiminks noted this as a good after dinner smoke but I am enjoying it avant diner with crown royal and a splash of club soda.

Ranger, I've got two tins of Black Mallory that are about the same age as your RR; I'm thinking about those new Petes I have sitting there...:love:

Continuing my journey into Country Squire. Parsons Blend in a Maestro de Paya 1/4 bent pot. A nice easy smoke but prefer Choctaw or cowboy coffee. Wife likes the room note of this one. Order more of this or stick with CC? A true conundrum, lol.

My own blend called "Honey Nut" in a Medico Crest. I've been smoking up a storm these last two days developing this blend, I guess about nine bowl's worth so far, but I've spared you all the blow-by-blow account. Getting close, using Sutliff 707 Virginia, some Golden Cavendish, and white burley spritzed with butternut flavoring. May seem like torture to some but I enjoy the process of bending diverse ingredients to my will - you will taste good and burn cool dammit!