What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello from Greece

bDyEfWF.jpg

while the Guard is watching for possible ''enemy signs" form the guys which want to give me a fine of 300 euro (or 363 $) for this

DmKWqf6.jpg

i am enjoying Mac Baren Vanilla Choice and a double espresso.

Hello from Greece

bDyEfWF.jpg

while the Guard is watching for possible ''enemy signs" form the guys which want to give me a fine of 300 euro (or 363 $) for this

DmKWqf6.jpg

i am enjoying Mac Baren Vanilla Choice and a double espresso.
Sid, what is the pipe material? Looks like a tree we have here called ironwood.

Dunhill Durbar in a 70s vintage Sav Sherwood rock briar straight pot. Bit of cream sherry on the side. Appetizer for a nice filet mignon dinner..

PS what series is it?
I got it from tobaccopipes.com is labeled as

Molina Zebrano 113 Tobacco Pipe - Bent Calabash​

It says it's no longer available on the website. They do have the same shape in other finishes though, but they are often sold out (probably because the price is really a good price).

I got it from tobaccopipes.com is labeled as

Molina Zebrano 113 Tobacco Pipe - Bent Calabash​

It says it's no longer available on the website. They do have the same shape in other finishes though, but they are often sold out (probably because the price is really a good price).
Thanks, now I know what to look for. Saw a similar one in a full bent billiard on ebay.

Started the day with CH in a very large Don Carlos 2 note bent dublin with morning coffee. Just finished up a bowl of CS Parsons Blend in a 1/4 bent Molino rhoadie acquired from Brunello. Very pleasant smoke with dark roast coffee. Wife likes the smell of this blend. Won't replace Rivendell or cowboy coffee as an everyday smoke but will definitely keep some on hand.

Butternut burley in a small Rhodesian by Ron of RdPipes.

Attachments

• Rhod_out_side.JPG
    Rhod_out_side.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 83
This morning I had Country Squire Cowboy Coffee in a Savinelli Roma with Cooper's Rye Whiskey Cask coffee - a good pairing.

Right now: Wilke 400 in Design Berlin Siegfried. This stuff always hits the spot!