What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A soldier's Story (1984), Master Sergeant Vernon Waters.

28944869bb6325495a327593e29297e455e18c9a.jpg

289448682d673dba56121e71099385d361d4935a.jpg

Planta Elysee.

Rivendell in a Pete system bent apple. Getting prepped for st. Paddys day smoke. Unfortunately no Irish tobacco to go with and too late to order. No B&M tobacco shops in town.

Channeling Mikem, CS Cherokee in a Crown rusticated 1/4 bent poker. Hard to light with winds at 20 gusting to 35. English black tea with.

My own blend called "Viking Quest" in a Stanwell Trio. One half is a Danish style VA-BUR with my own roasted chestnut casing (a pain in the butt to filter!) but the real kicker is that the other half is MacBaren Old Dark Fired. That's what gives it some backbone!

Rivendell in a Pete system bent apple. Getting prepped for st. Paddys day smoke. Unfortunately no Irish tobacco to go with and too late to order. No B&M tobacco shops in town.
What happened to Sam Hill's in old town Prescott? Last time I was visiting my brother we went in there, a young guy who didn't know anything, but still at least something. I'll probably fire up some Peterson Deluxe, which isn't bad for an aro.

Wilke 400 in Design Berlin Siegfried. This stuff reminds me of Rahm Cremesuppe, an Austrian cream soup with pumpernickel. Anybody else ever had that in their travels?

What happened to Sam Hill's in old town Prescott? Last time I was visiting my brother we went in there, a young guy who didn't know anything, but still at least something. I'll probably fire up some Peterson Deluxe, which isn't bad for an aro.
Closed over a year ago. Didn't have that big a selection and the woman who worked there everytime I went in was clueless.

CS Shepherds Pie in a Randy Wiley 1/4 bent dublinish freehand. Thought this would smoke cooler given the thick walls. Will have to try it with other blends

Beautiful weather here, taking a break from pruning the roses in front - enjoying a pipe on the porch: McClelland Coyote in a Savinelli Capri.

MacBaren's Original Choice in an old Italian pot. Hey, for a buck at a garage sale, can't go wrong. I cleaned it all up, sanitized it, and smoked some
Carter Hall in it. Now drinking some coffee while sitting in my cave listening to the wind howl outside.

CS Cherokee in a Savinelli Tortuga. Maybe it's just the beautiful weather but this really hit the spot today!

BoB-SavTortuga.PNG