What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CS Shepherds Pie in the cob gifted by Mikem. Pic of yesterdays sunset that I forgot to attach then. Honey bourbon with.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-30-18-10-55.png
    Screenshot_2021-03-30-18-10-55.png
    751.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_2021-04-03-15-51-00.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-03-15-51-00.png
    868 KB · Views: 78
Neuminster 400 superior navy flake folded and stuffed in a small bowled Pete bent pot. Bought on a whim when I ordered my Nording. Okay but pretty bland. Much prefer PS LNF. Much richer taste.

Started the morning with CS Rivendell in a Don Carlos giant bent dublin. Now onto Hobbits Weed in a Pete straight billiard military mount. With 8 o'clock Columbian Peaks coffee.

Lovely spring day here: 72 degrees and sunny. McConnell Scottish Flake in a Hilson Rainer Barbi. Every time I do a tobacco order I look to add a tin of this but it is rarely available. It's not like it's made by a small operation like Germain, this K&K, so I don't understand the shortages. Distributor not buying enough to meet demand?

BoB-HilsonScottish.PNG

My Urban Cowboy in a Pete system bent pot with coffee. Also enjoying the sunrise. Short bowl as I have to have to head out for the VA shortly.

Simple man smoke this am. CH in a MM cob with coffee. Heading out later for a motorcycle ride to Jerome with a Ranger buddy for lunch at Haunted Hamburger.