What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to FTRPLT I'm enjoying a bowl of 2008 Pembroke (one of my personal favorites) in my 2010 Peterson's Saint Patrick's Day B2 smooth straight Bulldog. Along with the Pembroke he sent me some Hastings and Saint Ives. Your a Scholar and Gentlemen Sir.

Having a bowl of Gawith Hoggarth Balkan Mixture in a Peterson Mark Twain. I don’t smoke Latakia blends often, but this pipe is dedicated to such blends, as this was a pipe previously owned by a late friend of mine who smoked a lot of English blends out of it when he was alive. Anyways, Colombian peaberry coffee fresh from the French press, along with some Hendrix on the Bluetooth speaker. Enjoying this leisurely morning before attacking some errands in a bit. Hope everyone has a great day!
E1133557-BBFC-4D71-93FC-FBCBAADA6CED.jpeg

Good morning, all. I'm enjoying some EMP in a Don Carlos rusticated lovat.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Those @%?&en scammers are playing us again! They had promised that the Cafes would open in April, then they said early May and now they say mid-May. So for another month we will be in the benches like illegal wanderers.

NxZ1n5J.jpg

I am smoking Petersen & Sorensen The Squire's Mixture, double Greek coffee beside me and yes, i am very upset!
Sid, hang in there, try to stay calm, and keep sending those great pics. Wish I could be there to join you. Viva la resistance.

Bru, have you tried Sillem's Black. I've been told it is a great lat blend but it is quite expensive so hesitant to try as I might like it, lol.
Not yet. Ozark Wizard recommended it in the thread on Sweet & Smoky blends. I'm just waiting for one vendor to have all the tobaccos I want on one order, I don't care if they're on sale or not, just tired of fluffing my orders with stuff I don't really want or need. Sillem's is a quality brand in the higher price bracket, but I don't consider that as risky as buying one of the new Mac Baren Roll Cake series. in a 3.5 ounce tin, like the 2.9 rated Stockton, only to find it doesn't tickle yer fancy. Just my opinion of course.

Five Brothers Burley in my Crackle Cob. I picked out all the little bird's-eye nests from the pouch and loaded a bowl full of them. Burns a little slower that way, and quite tasty. Now I have a bunch of fine shag that I'll probably blend with something else. Just something fun to do on a slow relaxing day!

CrackleCob.PNG

Smoking 2009 Gawith Hoggarth Best Brown #2 in a Tobacconist Inc poker. This pipe was gifted to me several years ago by brewdude as part of a BoB bombing mission. Colombian peaberry coffee fresh from the French press and some tunes on the Bluetooth speaker.
953E3846-0915-4989-99A8-0E3B8D23F195.jpeg

Some Rattrays Red Rapparee in a Pete bent billiard. No date on the tin but pretty sure I bought it in 2016. A bit dry on opening but rehydrated overnight. Smoking good now. Not as lat forward as I remembered from the 70s but still good.

Benjamin Hartwell Evening Stroll in a large bowled I Baglin hand carved meer. Mocha coffee on the side. A little too much sweetness, not enough tobacco, lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-18-15-56-33.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-18-15-56-33.png
    782.8 KB · Views: 51