What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to FTRPLT I'm enjoying a bowl of 2008 Pembroke (one of my personal favorites) in my 2010 Peterson's Saint Patrick's Day B2 smooth straight Bulldog. Along with the Pembroke he sent me some Hastings and Saint Ives. Your a Scholar and Gentlemen Sir.
Glad you are enjoying it!!!! FTRPLT

Hobbits Weed in my Butz Choquin that gets hot. Trying to smoke reallly slow to offset the hot bowl problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-19-12-11-51.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-19-12-11-51.png
    729.5 KB · Views: 85
My own Va-Tur-Per blend called "Serenity" in a Falcon briar. I also have a meer bowl for the Falcon but nothing has ever really popped in either bowl until Serenity. Guess I'll have to dedicate the pipe to this blend! Also started using the Falcon filters because a box of them came with the pipe. They are some sort of foam material and they don;t stink up like Savinelli Balsa filter do. Anyway, lovely day for piping, the bees are going crazy on the honeysuckle bushes!

BoB-Falcon.PNG

My own blend "Nubian Spice" in a bamboo stem Pioneer. This is the most exotic blend I've created using tobaccos from Turkey and Malawi cased in rose water, honey, nutmeg and toasted orange peel. To this I've added 1/8 of Russ Oullette's unique Acadian Perique (made from golden Virginias). Wouldn't be for everybody - heck I'm not sure it's even for me, but I like to tinker around with these projects.

BoB-Bamboo.PNG

Hobbits Weed in an Erik Nording Extra grade 2 hand made with dark roast coffee. Nice day except windy as all get out. Predictions are for 40 to 50 mph gusts later today. Gotta batten down the patio furniture, lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-21-08-04-06.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-21-08-04-06.png
    749.5 KB · Views: 88
A nice afternoon (Mother Nature decided to be somewhat nice today!!) with some Charles Fairmorn Lancer's Slices in a Savorys Ludlow tanshell bent (think a DH 120) and another bowl of John Cotton's 1&2 in a Comoy Grand Slam patent blasted pot (with new stem!!). Red, red Spanish Rioja Reserve on the side!! FTRPLT

Pembroke in a Design Berlin Siegfried. Didn't exactly jump start my day. Like a mellow, muted, watered-down version of Penzance. Oh well, I only have about 5 bowls left in a jar (probably last me five years). Now I'm looking over my jars for something I can really sink my teeth into . . .

SiggiPrimavera.PNG

Wilke Sailor Jack in a deeply rusticated B&B. This is more my style than the Pembroke, but I just noticed when I came to the top of this page that Mikem really loves Pembroke. Guess that's why there's so many thousands of blends - something for everybody! :)

BoB-BB.PNG