What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are you guys? Can't believe no one has posted since this am? McB plum cake navy cut in a pipa croci 1/4 bent pot. Monster winds here. Smoking slow and trying to keep the embers from blowing out and starting a forrest fire. Tamping like every 3rd puff, lol.

Watch City 558 in a Sav 677. Like the dozen or so I've tried from WC it is a solid "B" grade blend that I can respect but not love. Every once in awhile I'll look at one of the other forums (say it isn't so!) and notice they go nuts for these blends - especially the flakes. Guess I'm the odd man out but I prefer Wilke.

Some Stonehaven in a Pete to start the weekend
20210522_120230.jpg

Starting the weekend as usual with Hobbits Weed in a Butz magnum bent apple. Good for over an hour and a half with 2 large cups of coffee. Wind knocked down all 3 of our bird feeders yesterday so no birdies to watch today. Still gusting over 25 knots. Should be out flying a kite, lol.

Simple goodness tonight: Orlik Golden Slice in a London-made Comoy Golden Grain. This is usually a morning smoke for me but wanted something mild and not too complex, just like sometimes I'll have scrambled eggs and toast for dinner.

Good morning Boys and Girls,
Today,we start the day with a Peterson ST.PATRICKS DAY XL90 and Sutliff creme brulee

Afternoon gents, hope all are enjoying the weekend. Rattrays Red Rapp in a Molina 1/4 bent rhodesian. Warsteiner pilsner on the side. Good tobac, good beer. Nice afternoon. Wind finally subsided. Now just have to pick up all the trash that blew in.

79 degrees on the deck, enjoying one of my favorites: Wilke 400 in a Design Berlin Siegfried. Are there other Wilke fans here or am I alone on this?

Trying to beat the Monday morning blues with some Ken Byron Ventures Spaghetti Western ‘21 in a Missouri Meerschaum 150th anniversary “bully” cob. Really love this blend….between the Italian dark fired, perique, orientals, and other goodies, there is a lot going on!
297425F4-8E12-4B4F-971A-9726829D4BE3.jpeg

Being retired I have to look at the calendar to know what day it is, lol. So happy monday to all. Starting the week with CS Second Breakfast in a Randy Wiley hand carved with dark roast Costa Rican coffee. Wishing you working stiffs an easy monday.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-24-07-56-42.png
    Screenshot_2021-05-24-07-56-42.png
    763.1 KB · Views: 85
2nd bowl, back to burley. My own Urban Cowboy version of CS cowboy Coffee in a Nording Extra free hand Dublin. Seems like my morning just isn't complete without burley and coffee.