What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Dayyy from Athens-Greece.

M82meQ9.jpg

Peter Stokkebye Sweet Vanilla.

Hobbits Weed in a Don Carlos one note with morning coffee. Just the sound of birds chirping on a quiet Sunday morning.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-06-08-05-45.png
    Screenshot_2021-06-06-08-05-45.png
    701.4 KB · Views: 88
Some Wilke #400, recommended by Brunello, in a Nording Extra.free hand. Some left over cabernet from dinner to pair. Like the taste of this blend. A bit warm but I think because it was a bit dry when received. Will add a humidifier tile for a day a see if that helps, but overall a nice after dinner smoke.

One of the most fun days I've had was kayaking with my son on the Russian River in California. Hope you find a nice swimming hole to cool off. Enjoy!
Thanks man! Yeah we had a blast! Kayaked for a couple hours, then met another couple at a different creek nearby and did some river tubing! Now THAT was refreshing! Nothing like sitting in a tube floating down the creek drinking a beer. Enjoyed my Rocky Patel cigarillo at one of the many sandy beach areas along the creek. It was a beautiful day….and at 91 degrees, it felt good to flip off the tube once in awhile for a dip!
4D322D62-9353-4DD8-A1E7-A8998E235CB4.jpeg

Earlier this afternoon; Watch City Persian Slipper in a Design Berlin Prelude. Right now my own blend "Hurly Burley" in a Mark Twain cob. This blend is Burley and dark-fired Kentucky with 1/6 fire-cured Cavendish flavored with sassafras. This makes 123 blends that I've developed, some better than others! Keeps me out of trouble I guess.

Earlier this afternoon; Watch City Persian Slipper in a Design Berlin Prelude. Right now my own blend "Hurly Burley" in a Mark Twain cob. This blend is Burley and dark-fired Kentucky with 1/6 fire-cured Cavendish flavored with sassafras. This makes 123 blends that I've developed, some better than others! Keeps me out of trouble I guess.
PS, that Hurley Burley does sound enticing though.

Relaxing on the deck with some Gawith Hoggarth Coniston Cut Plug in a Savinelli New Art. Wild Turkey Rare Breed in the glass, Eric Clapton on the Bluetooth speaker.
B16537F7-C672-42EE-AEE1-3953D2626EF5.jpeg

More Gawith Hoggarth Coniston Cut Plug in a Savinelli bent pipe made for, and purchased at, Main Street Cigar. This was the second or third pipe I ever purchased when I started smoking back in 2009. Still a great smoker!
11E746D9-321A-4B31-B02C-AC98B331ADA5.jpeg

Good morning,smoking some Lane LL-7 and captain black royal blend in an old Custombilt billiard from the 70`s.
Happy Wednesday to all !

About half way through this bowl of Wilke PBP beta test in a smooth dark brown medium bend undated Peterson Kildare 80S bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. This should get me to dinner time. Watching the Braves-Phillies game.
Peterson_Kildare 80S bulldog.jpg