What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a bowl of Stonehaven today on my way home from work
20210609_162355.jpg

CH in a MM general cob with dark roast Costa Rican blend coffee. Life is good, at least for a while. Gotta head down to the valley, Mesa, for appt. with the hand surgeon. Hate driving to phx, raises my blood pressure by 30 points at least. As bad as SoCal.

Had a bowl of Stonehaven today on my way home from work
View attachment 1402
Beautiful military bit Peterson. I don't smoke while driving often, but when I do (or canoeing) I like a full bent to keep it out of the way and it balances better when it hangs in my mouth for extended periods of time.

Wilke 436 in a paneled Design Berlin. Aggravated my SI joint yesterday so have been mostly keeping the weight off it today.

Big bowl of burley, CH, with morning coffee. Now a bowl of PS LNF in a Maestro de Paya for a change of pace. This goes good with coffee as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-11-10-08-49.png
    Screenshot_2021-06-11-10-08-49.png
    774.8 KB · Views: 69
Made a somewhat milder version of my Hurley Burley to better go with morning coffee (in a MM Diplomat). I increased the Sassafras Cavendish from 16.6% to 20% and correspondingly reduced the dark-fired. Pretty good. Will have to come up with a new name for this version: Sassy Lassie? :p

Made a somewhat milder version of my Hurley Burley to better go with morning coffee (in a MM Diplomat). I increased the Sassafras Cavendish from 16.6% to 20% and correspondingly reduced the dark-fired. Pretty good. Will have to come up with a new name for this version: Sassy Lassie? :p
Girly Burley, lol.?

Bru, in one of your packages to me you included a blend called Darth Vatur. It was quite good. Mind sharing the formula for it?

Bru, in one of your packages to me you included a blend called Darth Vatur. It was quite good. Mind sharing the formula for it?
Glad you enjoyed it - I keep that one on my shelf of favorites. The recipe may be rather ambitious: made of Peretti D-9507, Astley's 44 and 88, Black Sea Sokhoum, C&D Izmir, and Sutliff 507 stoved Virginia. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll PM the exact details. ;)

Glad you enjoyed it - I keep that one on my shelf of favorites. The recipe may be rather ambitious: made of Peretti D-9507, Astley's 44 and 88, Black Sea Sokhoum, C&D Izmir, and Sutliff 507 stoved Virginia. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll PM the exact details. ;)
It was very good, but that might be a bit too ambitious for my limited blending skills, lol. More than 3 kinds of tobac confuses me.