What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John Patton Oriental Dusk in a meer-bowl Falcon. The Turkish and cigar leaf are tasty together but the finish is drier than a popcorn fart! Wait, how would I know that??

Relaxing on the deck puffing on more Gawith Hoggarth Dark Plug in a GBD Conquest Pedigree. Wild Turkey Rare Breed is in the glass for a nice pairing. The problem with Dark Plug (or Dark Flake u/s) is that when I crack a jar of either, that is all I wind up wanting to smoke, lol! My other 8 open jars just sit….
CE5F504D-BB3F-4351-943B-0CDE1C118634.jpeg

Wilke Crystal Palace in a Stanwell brushed black pot with port wine on the side. Tasty and mellow. Nice combo. Still 88 on the patio. Damn heat wave. Making it hard to enjoy the outdoors.

C&D Burley Flake #2 in a Peterson System. This is maybe my second or third bowl of this blend since a got it a couple years ago and I just don't think it's for me.
20210616_070858.jpg

Gawith Hoggarth Dark Plug in a Caminetto Business. Work week is half way done. Two more 10 hr shifts and the 3 day weekend begins!
0F907C60-C0E6-4CDC-84D8-A24149D3C840.jpeg

Wilke Royal Gentry in a Design Berlin Siegfried. As an afternoon or evening smoke this is too mild-mannered for me, but as a mid-morning smoke it works just fine (after the usual coffee and Burley). If you are looking for an American style Va-Bur with just a touch of Latakia and some pastry custard notes from the Black Cavendish, this could be for you. :)

BoB-SiggyDesk.PNG

Good morning all, smoking some Lane 1Q/BCA mix in an old Custombilt oom paul. I`m trying to find more of these old Custombilts.They smoke great and last forever!

Some PS LBF in a MM Mark Twain for a change of pace, with french vanilla coffe. Nice and mellow in the cob. Moved to the front patio where it's a balmy 80 degrees. No sun out here to warm things up.

Sam Gawith Firedance in a brushed brown Stanwell. Once it gets going there's nothing wrong with this, it's just not my thing. I'm putting the rest of this in the Pass Along box.

Watch City Rouxgaroux in a Design Berlin Royal Star. Va-Pers aren't really my thing so I'm not the best judge for these kinds of blends. Several of you will probably be making the sign of the cross but I Kept wondering how it would taste with a tweak of Burley or a dash of Latakia!

Quick bowl of Sutliff Vanilla Royale in a Pete K&P 106 billiard with military mount. Jiminks ice water and bergs on the side. On the front veranda where it's a balmy 89 degrees, haha.