What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figgy Pudding in a Pete XL02...

4rfmK5I.jpg

Good morning ,
Starting my day with an old Custombillt filled with CREME BRULEE by Sutliff. Happy Saturday to all !

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2015 Strang in a 2003 smooth light brown medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic saddle stem.
2003 Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin.jpg

Now smoking Wilke Wall Street in my old reliable straight grain brown medium bend 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
View attachment 1490
Jim, can you compare Wall Street to Wilke 400? I like the taste of 400 but has a few rough edges and a bit weak on latakia. Thanks.

Good morning, the situation here is not so good, our life here has suddenly deteriorated so much that it has a direct impact on our health. The 3 main reasons are: the new neighbours (here we ironically call them "Investors") and the lack of peace-sleep from them, the unusualness of the dogs on the balconies and the fact that they get dirty on the side-walk (here things are not organized as in other countries) and all 3 are Lockdown and the restrictions we had from the state-police (only we, not the "Investors").
I have gained weight, my blood pressure has increased and I am generally not in a good mood. I do not smoke or drink coffee as before, I have stopped modifying pipes and uploading material to my blog. I try to improve my quality of life as much as I can but it is extremely difficult with so many restrictions, I also can not complain because the system is deliberately made that way.

Mm1jZjb.jpg

Skandinavik Sungold.

Happy 4th everyone! Smoking Gawith Hoggarth Coniston Cut Plug in a Savinelli Estella while sipping on coffee and listening to Tom Petty. Hope everyone has a great one!
A4A38115-A340-4698-8A2F-3B8A6BB9C035.jpeg

Good morning, the situation here is not so good, our life here has suddenly deteriorated so much that it has a direct impact on our health. The 3 main reasons are: the new neighbours (here we ironically call them "Investors") and the lack of peace-sleep from them, the unusualness of the dogs on the balconies and the fact that they get dirty on the side-walk (here things are not organized as in other countries) and all 3 are Lockdown and the restrictions we had from the state-police (only we, not the "Investors").
I have gained weight, my blood pressure has increased and I am generally not in a good mood. I do not smoke or drink coffee as before, I have stopped modifying pipes and uploading material to my blog. I try to improve my quality of life as much as I can but it is extremely difficult with so many restrictions, I also can not complain because the system is deliberately made that way.

Mm1jZjb.jpg

Skandinavik Sungold.
Sid, sorry to hear things have taken a turn for the worse. Take care of yourself, keep enjoying the pipe when you can, and stay healthy. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

Happy 4th to all. My usual Urban Cowboy in the huge Don Carlos 2 note with coffee. Sneaking in a bowl of CH in a Lorenzo giant while the wife is making breakfast.

Dunhill Nightcap in a Stanwell brushed black. This pipe always does well with english blends. Don't quite get all the raves about this blend. Is it good? Yes
Is it the best english ever? Not IMHO.

Tough getting back to work after a 4 day holiday weekend, but getting going with 2009 Gawith Hoggarth Best Brown #2 in a Savinelli Saint Nicholas.
9FE9CFC7-AD42-4C57-9792-E1E5A6328594.jpeg

Good morning, Starting my day with a Savinelli 616 and some Lane BCA,I find this to be a good combo for this large pipe. Good day to all !

Good morning,
Smoking some Sutliff Vanilla custard in a Bari Wiking danish freehand pipe,I cannot say enough good things about these big pipes.,sadly,I have to stay off e-bay for a while!
good day to all !

CH in my new Molina bent brandy. Smoking quite nice considering it's brand new, unsmoked, and no "cake" buildup yet..think it's destined to be one of the good ones. With morning coffee of course.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-07-08-08-36.png
    Screenshot_2021-07-07-08-08-36.png
    782.1 KB · Views: 60
First...To Sid. Regret your circumstances! I do hope you get to feeling better physically and mentally. Hold on, my friend!!!!!! FTRPLT

Second, started the day with 11-year-old Balkan Sasieni in a Radice double-bore 1/8th bent pot with a "faux" bamboo shank & orange acrylic stem!! FTRPLT