What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning,
Smoking some 7 seas regular in a bent Peterson 69 Irish whiskey pipe.
last night I won an auction on a pete kilarny 80 s !

Good morning,
Smoking some 7 seas regular in a bent Peterson 69 Irish whiskey pipe.
last night I won an auction on a pete kilarny 80 s !
Good for you. Got an email from P&C offering a Pete pipe and two tins of tobacco for $90. Unfortunately, the 2 petes I would have bought were both out of stock.

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 McClelland 2015 in a 1980,1983 hall marked medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog with a black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem.
Peterson_Donegal805_Bulldog.jpg

Now smoking year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Time to do a set of walking reps.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and asparagus dinner with a small scoop of Cherry Garcia ice cream for dessert. I'm smoking Sutliff Crumble Kake No. 2 Barrel Aged Series in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Phillies game.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful dinner of soup, crackers and cheese. LOL. Dunhill Nightcap, no clue what year, in a cheapie Stanwell brushed black 1/2 bent pot. Creme sherry on the side. Watching clouds roll in for more rain tonight.

Morning a4th bowl of CH in the Molina brandy I got couple of weeks ago with strong dark roast coffee. Had a nice steady rain this am but only lasted about 20 minutes. More predicted for later.

Not far from finishing this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Some Bayou Morning from my C&D stash for a change of pace. In a large Nording Extra hand carved bent dublin. Have 3 or 4 other C&D blends I haven't tried yet.

Now smoking year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Time for a set of walking reps.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking the last of this tin of C&D Eight State Burley (Small Batch) in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic tapered stem. Watching Girl Missing. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Celebri_meer.jpg

Smoking some 7 seas in a bent pipe simply marked Benton husky,Don`t know much about the pipe,but its a good smoker,I also have a straight billiard marked Benton,which also smokes great.

Started out my pre dinner smoke with Revelation match in a Sav Estrella Non Pareil oom paul. Smoking good but about 2/3rds through got a plug of tobacco blocking the airway. Because of the oom paul bend couldn't clear it with a pipe cleaner so had to dump the rest. Decided to have a second bowl in a Sav straight billiard from the 70s. Smoking cool and slow. Honey bourbon with. No rain yet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-24-17-40-49.png
    Screenshot_2021-07-24-17-40-49.png
    851.5 KB · Views: 56
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and green beans dinner with strawberries and cherries for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2021 Strang in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a black vulcanite tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Phillies game as I have been rewriting a few old tobacco reviews that needed it. Going to clean a few pipes now.
Comoy’s Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg