What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning,
Today,I am starting my day with some Sutliff Black Cordial in a Custombilt Billiard pipe.
Does anyone own and have an opinion on the Peterson

Lestrade pipe. I am thinking about buying one.​

Good morning,
Today,I am starting my day with some Sutliff Black Cordial in a Custombilt Billiard pipe.

I own a Natural made in 2018. Great smoker, great grain. Big bowl.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes Lestrade, 2018.jpg

Smoking some Lane TK-6, A mild aromatic cherry creme blend in a Savnelli 616 trevi pipe. I have not smoked a cherry tobacco in many years,This one`s not bad !
I never cared for most cherry blends as they tend to smoke hot, especially the long favored drug store blend, middletons cherry blend, a real tongue scorcher. Then I discovered Hobbits Weed. I did not even realize it was a cherry blend until I read about it on TR. Love the stuff. After finishing the 2 oz that Brunello sent me I ordered a full lb. and jarred it up. Good stuff.

Good morning,

I don"t have that particular series but I have 5 other Petes and they all smoke good. I suspect this being a higher grade Pete it would smoke great.

My usual morning smoke, CH in a Lorenzo Old Vic giant billiard with morning dark roast Costa Rican blend coffee.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-29-08-13-19.png
    Screenshot_2021-07-29-08-13-19.png
    1 MB · Views: 66
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed an exceptionally tasty cinnamon raisin French toast and hash browns lunch. I have about a quarter of a bowl left of the last of this tin of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a smooth straight brown early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Smoking some 7 seas regular in a Danish Bari wiking freehand pipe,This pipe seems to smoke better with the Savinelli balsa filter in it. It`s funny how some pipes do better with them ,yet others do not.

Good morning,
I start my day with some Peterson's connoisseurs choice,which I let dry overnight this time. I am smoking it in a pete 80s Kilarney pipe.This tobacco got great reviews and was highly recommended,but so far it`s nothing special to me. Thanks for the replies on the Peterson Sherlock Holmes Lestrade pipe,Smoking pipes says it will be here on Monday! Have a happy Friday!

Another 3 day weekend has begun! Beautiful morning on the deck smoking Gawith Hoggarth Coniston Cut Plug in a Savinelli bent made for, and purchased at Main St Cigar in Bel Air, Maryland. This is the one of the first pipes I ever purchased when I started smoking in 2009. Also sipping on delicious Paradise Blend coffee fresh from the French press.
AFE9596B-0154-4B5A-BE89-B1FAA49E37BE.jpeg

A quarter of the way through this soon-to-be released Seattle Pipe Club Mississippi River Special Reserve Flake in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend.
Cavicchi_lovat.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way though this bowl of D&R Ryback in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Time to do some walking reps.
Charatan_Special_pot.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Cascadia Campsite in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem.
WhitePipe_Paneled_Billiard.jpg

Good morning,
Starting my day with an old custombilt Billiard filled with Lane BCA.