What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished smoking circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Now smoking year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Time to do some walking!
Molina_Apple.jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of year 2000 Wessex Brigade Sovereign Curly Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

First smoke of the day is Ken Byron Ventures' The Patience of Doctor Silence in an unknown calabash gourd pipe with block meerschaum bowl, silver band, and a black vulcanite stem. I forgot to polish the silver on this when I worked on my other pipes. Anyways, I bought this pipe from a regular at Horse Brass Pub 15 years ago for $25 and I really love the shape and size.
IMG_7533.jpg

Now smoking Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a straight smooth brown 1950s Comoy’s Tradition 305 apple military mount with a sterling silver cap and a black tapered vulcanite stem.
Comoy’s_Tradition305_apple_militarymount.jpg

First smoke of the day is Ken Byron Ventures' The Patience of Doctor Silence in an unknown calabash gourd pipe with block meerschaum bowl, silver band, and a black vulcanite stem. I forgot to polish the silver on this when I worked on my other pipes. Anyways, I bought this pipe from a regular at Horse Brass Pub 15 years ago for $25 and I really love the shape and size.
View attachment 1969
I'll give you 50 bucks for it. You can double your money, lol.