What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love Figgy Pudding. Can't wait for it to come out again so I can stock up. If you're a plain old coffee guy try Donut Shop or Green Mountain blend in the Keurig. Or 8 O'clock Columbian Peak in the little screen pods. Good coffee
It was Green Mountain and then Donut Shop for a while but we've kinda settled on the Caribou for now. The wife likes it even though she takes hers about 1/4 cream. I admit to being a reverse coffee snob; as long as it's just coffee I'm pretty much OK with it.

Not a coffee snob either, don't like Starbucks, Peets, etc. but I do like really good coffee. Having drunk SA coffees from Equador, Costa Rica, and Columbia I can attest they are richer and smoother than most American coffees. Even McCafe from McD's is good.

Enjoyable cool evening. LJ Peretti's Royal in a Hardcastle Special Quality billiard (would have been a DH LBS or 127 Root Briar0. Followed up with CF Lancer's Slices in a big ol' Tinsky Natural Coral size 6 bull doggy. FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1411[1].JPG
    IMG_1411[1].JPG
    935.6 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1412[1].JPG
    IMG_1412[1].JPG
    963 KB · Views: 46
First bowl was CH in a giant Lorenzo bent billiard. Now it's CS Merriwether in my new old Sasieni 4 dot ruff root. Seems like a slightly sweeter version of CH. Don't know if it will cake like CH but a nice blend with morning coffee

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-16-07-53-00.png
    Screenshot_2021-09-16-07-53-00.png
    762 KB · Views: 49
My last bowl of C&D Billy Budd in a 60s vintage Comoy straight billiard. French vanilla coffee on the side. Will definitely be ordering more of this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-16-09-12-32.png
    Screenshot_2021-09-16-09-12-32.png
    767.5 KB · Views: 48
Smoking some Carter Hall match in the new Lestrade, It`s good,but lacks the sweetness that I usually get from my aromatics.... I usually use CH to blend with my too sweet tobaccos. I am mixing some with Molto Dolce later today.

Smoking a Parker, a nice large straight pot full of Mac Baren 7 seas. Paired with a big mug of Colombian dark roast.
I need a caffeine jolt because I am on the night shift this evening and need to get there soon.

Pre dinner smoke of Pembroke in a Design Berlin Imperial with 9mm filter. Should have stuck with the vintage Sav billiard. This smokes much better unfiltered. Iced coffee with.

Morning gents, up early, sucking down coffee and sucking up CH in my new Bjarne bent billiard. Not much time this am. Was asked to work security for a homeless vets event being put on by the US Vets organization here in Prescott. Unfortunately many of the homeless vets suffer from PTSD and can act erratically at times.

Good morning,
Smoking a Pete XL 90 with some Capt. Black royal.Got a big mug of Gevalia to wake me up. Last night working with these lazy young jerks was a disaster and I informed my friend/boss all about it. I think it`s time for me to move on...

Puffing on LJ Peretti's Cambridge Flake in a 1969 Jobey Shellmore Extra. The CF is the old stuff using McClellands Ginnyweed. I still have 4 or 5 ounces remaining!! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1415[1].JPG
    IMG_1415[1].JPG
    1 MB · Views: 31