What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C&D Oak Alley in a Peterson 999 while running some errands.
20210917_122723.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Pete XL 90 with some Capt. Black royal.Got a big mug of Gevalia to wake me up. Last night working with these lazy young jerks was a disaster and I informed my friend/boss all about it. I think it`s time for me to move on...
It does seem that younger folks, especially those under 25 or so have no work ethic. Sad.

My last bowl of Pembroke in a vintage Sav straight billiard with iced coffee. Darn, guess I'll just have to smoke Margate for a while, lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-17-17-20-13.png
    Screenshot_2021-09-17-17-20-13.png
    882.6 KB · Views: 50
Good morning,
Smoking a Pete XL 90 with some Capt. Black royal.Got a big mug of Gevalia to wake me up. Last night working with these lazy young jerks was a disaster and I informed my friend/boss all about it. I think it`s time for me to move on...
Once in a great while I do run into a young person who restores my faith in the younger generation. I met the young girl in the photo at the horse show last weekend. She is 11 years old, and wants to be a rodeo rider. Has won 9 buckles in major competitions, on a mule no less, lol. Quite the accomplished young lady.

Attachments

• 20210911_122754.jpg
    20210911_122754.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 47
Wilke Crystal Palace in a Charaton make Chippendale. More iced coffee. Long day, 9 hours, most of it on my feet. Had over 100 vets register for services and were fed breakfast and lunch. Nice to kick back and relax.

Good morning,
This fine day is started with a Peterson independence day 1999 pipe with a molto dolce/ch blend and a mug of Gevalia coffee.

Today has darn near wore me out!! Started early; still goin' strong!! Did get in a bowl or three!! 11-yr-old Margate in Posella Grade F1 SG plateau top gently curved Dublin. Peterson Old Dublin in a Pete Mark Twain. Finished up with GLP Temple bar in a Ser Jacopo Van Gogh Picta!! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1417[1].JPG
    IMG_1417[1].JPG
    877 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1418[1].JPG
    IMG_1418[1].JPG
    960.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1419[1].JPG
    IMG_1419[1].JPG
    962.9 KB · Views: 39
Finished up the bowl of CH in my new Pete Watson that I started yesterday afternoon. Got 1/2 way through and the wind picked up and was blowing rain in my face so had to abandon the patio, lol. Now it's Urban Cowboy in the huge Don Carlos dublin. On my 3rd cup of dark roast coffee. Glad I didn't have to get up early again this morning.