What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre dinner smoke of C&D Haunted Bookshop in a 70s vintage Hilson Avanti straight grain billiard. Ice water and bergs, a la Jiminks, on the side. I should like this. I like burley, I like PA, and I love my CH. But it just isn't working for me. Maybe too much perique? Will try it in a couple of cobs, but won't be buying more.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-19-17-54-10.png
    Screenshot_2021-09-19-17-54-10.png
    846.1 KB · Views: 63
Stayed up way too late watching football, and although my team won, I am super tired this morning. Starting out the Monday work morning with Ken Byron Ventures Spaghetti Western ‘21 in a Savinelli Estella 315 EX.
B22980C7-8EC0-4BA7-B765-654D7A0613E8.jpeg

Good morning,
Smoking some Capt.Black royal in a straight Custombilt billiard pipe w/a mug of fresh brewed coffee.

Hobbits Weed in a Sav Hercules 606EX with morning coffee. This has become a really good smoker. Thrives on my morning burley blends. Can't wait to try it with some CS Choctaw when I get around to ordering more.

Some C&D Big and Burley in a MM general cob. Forgot I even had this, lol. Jarred it about 2/3 months ago as it was dry when delivered so had to rehydrate it. Smoking okay now but think I will age it for a few more months.

Smoking my Peterson house pipe with a big bowl of M/B Seven seas regular along with a fresh brewed mug of Gevalia decaf coffee...

Pre dinner smoke of Arango Balkan Supreme in my new Mountbatten bent billiard straight grain. I know, I know, this is supposed to be an after dinner smoke but I felt the urge for some real Latakia. This may not be BSOSM but it's the closest successor I have found. Good stuff.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-21-17-45-56.png
    Screenshot_2021-09-21-17-45-56.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 48