What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Presbyterian in a Peterson Millennium Dublin. Wish I had one of those nice silver pipe stands like ftrplt's; mine is cheesy black plastic...

PJbc2lRl.jpg
You can get a pretty nice one off ebay for around 10 bucks.

Smoking a Savinelli 320 author pipe with some Lane 1Q With a bottle of Pepsi cola.

A simple quiet, cool morning with CH in a Poole & Smythe Magnum 836 (Dunhill ODA 836 with a saddle bit). Strong, dark coffee to make it all great!! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1435[1].JPG
    IMG_1435[1].JPG
    899 KB · Views: 68
Thanks, I have CH, PA, and Edgeworth. Will try that. And, Bernard is not being totally truthful. I gave him half of a small cask of brandy which he was still lapping up when he left.
He claims that was an appetizer.

Smoking some M/B seven seas regular in a Danish Bari freehand pipe with a large mug of decaf coffee. My new Milverton Christmas pipe arrived today,just need to find the time to remove the carbon coating!

Sutliff Xmas Spice in my newly arrived carved dublin meer. Iced coffee on the side. Hope my Xmas Milverton gets here soon. And the deerstalker I ordered today. Damn PAD.

Attachments

• 20210923_173033~2.jpg
    20210923_173033~2.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 57
Good morning,
Smoking my Christmas Milverton with a 50/50 blend of Capt. Black royal & Carter Hall along with a freshly perked cup of Starbucks coffee... Also ,I found out with a brand new Peterson pipe,If you wipe out the bowl with paper towels and hot water, the carbon coating comes off easily.Works better than sanding ! I let my pipe dry in the sun for a couple of hours and it was perfect and ready to smoke.

Good morning,
Smoking my Christmas Milverton with a 50/50 blend of Capt. Black royal & Carter Hall along with a freshly perked cup of Starbucks coffee... Also ,I found out with a brand new Peterson pipe,If you wipe out the bowl with paper towels and hot water, the carbon coating comes off easily.Works better than sanding ! I let my pipe dry in the sun for a couple of hours and it was perfect and ready to smoke.
Hopefully mine will get here tomorrow. Thanks for the tip on the paper towel.

Up early for a bowl of Hobbits Weed in a Don Carlos full bent brandy with morning coffee. A Ranger buddy and I are taking a bike ride to Cottonwood for breakfast in an hour or so. 64 degrees. Should be a pleasant ride.

Last nights smoke was Mac Baren Royal Twist, in the Savinelli 122. I think this blend needs a tapered bowl....h20 to pair

A two bowl morning all chased with Hawaii'n Kona Dark Roast java. Van Rossem's Troost Slices in a 2003 Radice twin bore, oil-cured Bark O with a "faux" bamboo stem. Followed by an old Pete Deluxe X69 bent billiard filled with The Kendall mayor's Chocolate Flake!! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1436[1].JPG
    IMG_1436[1].JPG
    818.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1437[1].JPG
    IMG_1437[1].JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
Margate, gifted by Brewdude, in the Pete Kinsdale rhodesian acquired from Blackhorse. Smoking great. Thanks my brothers. Iced coffee aside.

Attachments

• 20210924_160831~2.jpg
    20210924_160831~2.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 56
Good morning,
Smoking some M/B Seven seas regular in a Pete Lestrade along with a freshly brewed pot of Colombian coffee. I am very impressed with the new Christmas Milverton, after the carbon removal -there was not 1 break in issue to deal with !

Good morning,
Smoking some M/B Seven seas regular in a Pete Lestrade along with a freshly brewed pot of Colombian coffee. I am very impressed with the new Christmas Milverton, after the carbon removal -there was not 1 break in issue to deal with !
EZ, glad to hear. Will do the same with both of mine, lol. Waiting on the Milverton and a deerstalker.