What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking a Savinelli 320KS author shaped pipe filled with C&D Autumn evening.I am on the fence with this tobacco,It`s not bad,but from the reviews it received I expected more maple flavor.

Watching the sunrise with a bowl of Bob's Chocolate Flake in a 1954 patent Parker Super Bruyere billiard (DH LBS or 127) followed by GLP Temple Bar in Parker Super Briar Bark (DH LB-sized). Sipping on strong, dark French roast coffee as the sun pops up over the trees!! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1438[1].JPG
    IMG_1438[1].JPG
    925.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1439[1].JPG
    IMG_1439[1].JPG
    1,008.9 KB · Views: 57
Good morning,
Starting this fine day with a danish Bari freehand pipe with a bowl of Moontrance tobacco. Starbucks decaf dark roast... Dr. wants changes and I am not happy!

Couldn't post this am. Got a new phone, and it wouldn't let me log on. No time to get on the PC. Anyway, had some CH in my new Christmas Milverton. Smoked great. I had a bowl of Balkan Supreme in it last night and that smoked great as well. Took EZ's advice, rubbed out the inside with a damp paper towel. Maybe this one just doesn't need any break in??? LOL

Tough getting back to work after a 3 day weekend and a great trip to Pittsburgh for Oktoberfest! Easing into the Monday morning work blues with Ken Byron Ventures Spaghetti Western ‘21 in a Savinelli Estella 316 EX
DB57E372-DC2F-406E-A671-F83E29847F36.jpeg

Good morning,
Starting my day with some Macbaren seven seas regular blend in the newer Pete Lestrade pipe along with a lonely cup of decaf coffee... Ranger , DR wants me to get off caffeine, cut down on pipe,cigar smoking & lower my sugar intake. He believes I should taper off the pipes and cigars in time- I believe it may be time for a new Dr. LOL!

What changes? Hope he doesn't want you to give up piping. 😒
Good morning,
Starting my day with some Macbaren seven seas regular blend in the newer Pete Lestrade pipe along with a lonely cup of decaf coffee... Ranger , DR wants me to get off caffeine, cut down on pipe,cigar smoking & lower my sugar intake. He believes I should taper off the pipes and cigars in time- I believe it may be time for a new Dr. LOL!
Yep. I would second that; lol. We all want to be healthy but if I have to give up a year or two because of coffee and smoking a pipe, I figure it's worth it for the pleasure I derive from it. I also read a study which said pipe smokers live lo ger than non smokers because it lowers our stress levels.

Smoking a Danish Bari Ruby, A bent apple shaped pipe with some Lane 1Q/BCA blend . A big mug of coffee, freshly brewed on the stove is my drink ! I find blending some BCA with the 1Q enhances the sweetness and room note.

Another cool morning here! Bob's Chocolate Flake in a 1960 DH ODA 836 followed by Spilman's Mixture in a 1930 DH Canadian patent long-stemmed Bruyere bulldog. My usual dark, strong black coffee to smooth out the morning!! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1442[1].JPG
    IMG_1442[1].JPG
    853.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1443[1].JPG
    IMG_1443[1].JPG
    977.1 KB · Views: 41
Smoking some Macbaren 7 seas regular blend in a Milverton Christmas pipe,bottle of mineral water for a change of pace Any one have any opinions on any of the other 7 seas blends ?