What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gawith Hoggarth Coniston Cut Plug in a Savinelli bent pipe made for and purchased at Main St Cigar in Bel Air, Maryland.
9B9531C9-BCF3-465F-978C-63B6E9980439.jpeg

Good morning,
Smoking a Danish Bari Ruby 9mm filtered pipe.It`s a quarter bent apple with some M/B seven seas regular blend,Coffee on the side. looking at a Vauen luxus pipe . Anyone own a German Vauen pipe?

Good morning,
Smoking a Danish Bari Ruby 9mm filtered pipe.It`s a quarter bent apple with some M/B seven seas regular blend,Coffee on the side. looking at a Vauen luxus pipe . Anyone own a German Vauen pipe?
Ez, I have 3 of them and they all smoke well but not any better than Sav or Stanwell for the same price.

Good morning,
Ez, if you can get one for under $80 I would say it's a good deal. The one I just posted I think I got for around $65. It's light, comfortable, has a decent sized bowl, not large, but average, and smokes very well. A good clencher.

Smoking some 7 seas in a Parker golden slightly bent pot shaped pipe.
Ranger, I bought the Vauen luxus pipe,now got to wait a few weeks to get it from Serbia... wife asked if I would smoke filtered pipes! I am thinking about trying to modify some of my pipes to accept 6mm filters.

Smoking some 7 seas in a Parker golden slightly bent pot shaped pipe.
Ranger, I bought the Vauen luxus pipe,now got to wait a few weeks to get it from Serbia... wife asked if I would smoke filtered pipes! I am thinking about trying to modify some of my pipes to accept 6mm filters.
Did you order from Bears7? He's good guy. Several times I have offered less and he has always accepted my offer.

Ranger, yes,I ordered it from bears 7. I have 3 Bari pipes from him ! I usually try to low ball him and he will counter offer a reasonable price. LOL The waiting is the hardest part for me...
Smoking a Peterson 69 with some 7 seas regular blend along with a red tea on ice.

Ranger, yes,I ordered it from bears 7. I have 3 Bari pipes from him ! I usually try to low ball him and he will counter offer a reasonable price. LOL The waiting is the hardest part for me...
Smoking a Peterson 69 with some 7 seas regular blend along with a red tea on ice.
Yep, does take a while on shipping. Used to get a pipe from him in 2 weeks. Last one took almost a month. Guess the German mail system is reacting to the Covid shutdown.

Nice cool, quiet evening!! Fired up a bowl of Spilmans Mixture in a Les Woods 3* Bark oval-shanked Canadian. Followed up with some Margate in a big ol' Astleys SG Dublin with a beveled-shank and stem. I'm guessing this is either a Charatan or Upshall carved pipe!! Smoothed out with a few glasses of German Moselle wine!!! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1461[1].JPG
    IMG_1461[1].JPG
    838.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1462[1].JPG
    IMG_1462[1].JPG
    839.5 KB · Views: 50
2013 Samuel Gawith Best Brown Flake in a Savinelli Estella 320 KS. Trying to make Friday come faster, but no success lol!
View attachment 2374
Scott, consider yourself lucky that you have a job where Friday comes. The last 25 years of my working career in aviation I was in management positions that required me to be pretty much " on call" 24/7. Really messed up my weekend plans quite often. One reason I love being retired, lol.

Hobbits Weed in a Sav Hercules 606EX. Costa Rican blend coffee this morning. Will grab one of my Pete Xmas pipes for second go round, just have to decide what tobacco to have in it.

A shout out to my BoB brother Brunello. Received a "gift" box from him on Monday with so much tobacco I'll be trying new blends for the next 6 months. A very gracious and generous gift from a true gentleman.

Just got back from work,Smoking a Savinelli 320 Tevere 6mm filtered pipe with the last of my 7 seas regular blend...
The Mailman is supposed to be delivering 2 more pounds today !