What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice cool morning!! Finished 'bout the last of my 2009 Commonwealth in a Don Carlos rusticated bent Rhodesian. Dark, rich Cafe du Monde French Press java to ease into the day!!! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1465[1].JPG
    IMG_1465[1].JPG
    909.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
H&H 7 Seas Royal in my Pete Xmas Deerstalker. On my 4th cup of Joe. This did not smoke that well in a couple of my pipes but okay in this one. Think that says something about the pipe? Still not my favorite blend. 7 seas regular is much better.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211006-095023_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211006-095023_Gallery.jpg
    930 KB · Views: 42
Scott, consider yourself lucky that you have a job where Friday comes. The last 25 years of my working career in aviation I was in management positions that required me to be pretty much " on call" 24/7. Really messed up my weekend plans quite often. One reason I love being retired, lol.
Haha, I’m actually a building manager for a large administration building, so I am on call 24/7. I just like to give myself the illusion that I’m going to have a weekend without any alarm calls lol!

In EZ's honor, opened up the pouch of Casey Jones Heros Blend. Based on reviews expected it to be a bit wet from the pouch so dug out my huge I. Ballin carved apple Meer. From my perspective this is better than Lane 1Q which I found pretty bland. I can taste the honey in this. Very mild and an easy smoke.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211007-074349_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211007-074349_Gallery.jpg
    973.1 KB · Views: 42
Smoking a Pete ST.PATRICKS DAY XL90s with some Casey Jones hero`s blend... I like this blend just a bit more than the beyond brave version.Got to get back outside and finish my landscaping,the leaves are falling early this year and the grass is still growing! I will be happy to get this done today,if my back allows me to.

Evening's end bowl of Spilmans Mixture in a huge David Barnes rusticated billiard!! The pipes walls are thick enough to stop a .357 Magnum round.!!! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1471[1].JPG
    IMG_1471[1].JPG
    1,001.9 KB · Views: 39
Good morning,
Smoking some Casey Jones hero`s blend in a full bent Custombilt pipe with a quick k-cup,got called to work today and my back is still barking from yesterdays yard work.
Ranger,thanks for the info,leaning towards the deerstalker now...