What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty pancakes and orange slices lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl of unreleased Sutliff Black Virginia Plug in a undated James Upshall P DS Tilshead England Made By Hand L185 Canadian with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
James Upshall P DS_L185 Canadian.jpg

Smoking a small Ben Wade freehand pipe with MacBaren 7 seas regular with a short coffee.

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Getting ready to watch the Braves-Brewers game.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Smoking a Bari Ruby filtered pipe with a bowl full CAO Moontrance. At first I did not think much of this tobacco but the more I smoke of it the more I enjoy it ! Sadly these little tins don`t last to long,I may try Eileen's dream next.

My last bowl of Wilke 400 in a Nording Extra grade1 freehand dublin. Mixed thoughts about this one. Not bad, but others I like better. Balkan Supreme, Margate, Red Rapp, even CS Shepherds Pie. Iced coffee aside.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of Watch City Rouxgaroux in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a black vulcanite tapered stem. The next production of this blend that Ernie and I created will be available at the end of the month. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Giants-Dodgers game with Sleepy Suzy by my side. Molly is snoozin' on m'lady's lap.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg

Good morning,
Rough night after learning that a Brother Knight had a heart attack and past on,he was a good man and a friend... Smoking a Peterson house pipe with some Casey Jones heroes blend,my new Pete professor will be here on Tuesday. My arthritic back is telling me rain is near and I have to be at work later!

Good morning,
Rough night after learning that a Brother Knight had a heart attack and past on,he was a good man and a friend... Smoking a Peterson house pipe with some Casey Jones heroes blend,my new Pete professor will be here on Tuesday. My arthritic back is telling me rain is near and I have to be at work later!
EZ, sorry to hear about your friend. Always sad when a close friend passes on. I feel your pain with the back. Worked in the yard yesterday putting fertilizer plant spikes around all the trees. Lots of up and down and my back is barking this morning.

Hobbits Weed in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy. Should dedicate this pipe as it smokes ao well with this blend. With dark roast morning coffee. Watching two hummingbirds trying to mate. He keeps chasing her but she is not having it, lol.

About a third of a bowl left of in a first tin production run (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Second bowl is my Urban Cowboy in a Lorenzo Old Vic Giant. On my 3rd large mug of dark roast coffee. No laxative effect as yet, lol. Lots of birdies flitting about. Bright and sunny but cool. 44 this am. 52 now.

Was going to try one of the new blends gifted by Brunello, but chose to stay with a blend I knew I would enjoy. I love my morning burleys with coffee. Decided my morning smoke should be about enjoyment, not experimentation. Will leave that for later in the day. Anyone else feel this way or am I odd?

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way though this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Just dragged my self home from work,Back pain has been relentless today! fired up my favorite Bari freehand pipe filled with 7 seas regular.Big mug of coffee to wash down meds. wife informed that the oven crapped out,appears the circuit board is shot ! tough day all around...
Thank you,Ranger It`s rough losing a friend,Sadly there are not too many good people around anymore.