What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C&D Billy Budd in a Pete system B64 with my 3rd cup of Joe. From the reviews I'm tempted to try Bow Legged Bear but I have so much tobacco right now it's hard to justify getting more to try. Plus, for a morning Lat blend I'm really liking this Billy Budd.

Part way through this bowl of year 2018 Solani 633 in a 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Brewers game.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Nice evening here. Lit up a bowl of 2008 Pembroke in a very old no name bulldog cob Has a nicely done bead line around the top of the bowl, a well-made wooden plug in the bottom of the bowl, plus an amber-like screw-in stem with orific bit!! Second round was a bowl of 2009 Lancer's Slices in a 1999 Ashton Old Church Quaint. Great smoking pipe!! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1478[1].JPG
    IMG_1478[1].JPG
    1,018.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1479[1].JPG
    IMG_1479[1].JPG
    1 MB · Views: 43
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. Did a set of stretching exercises, watched the Braves beat the Brewers, and smoked a bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Giants-Dodgers game now.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

More 2013 Samuel Gawith Best Brown Flake in a Savinelli Estella 316 EX. Finishing up this jar in the next couple of days and then will open either a jar of 2010 Full Virginia Flake or an old jar of Gawith Hoggarth Dark Flake unscented. Hell, I may just open both up lol!
0F90A3EE-A08B-467C-9BC2-AF6CA1AB346B.jpeg

Good morning,
Smoking a Molina quarter bent pipe with Lane 1Q, Freshly perked coffee while waiting for the meds to kick in, MRI showed arthritis,bla,bla,bla ! pain mgmt. Dr told me to consider retirement,I was going to ask him if he was willing to pay my mortgage,LOL ! Happy Day to all.

Good morning,
Smoking a Molina quarter bent pipe with Lane 1Q, Freshly perked coffee while waiting for the meds to kick in, MRI showed arthritis,bla,bla,bla ! pain mgmt. Dr told me to consider retirement,I was going to ask him if he was willing to pay my mortgage,LOL ! Happy Day to all.
Yep, getting old sucks. Seriously, you should check out/consider steroid injections. They helped me a lot. I had serious lower back pain especially if I was on my feet more than 2/3 hours. Now I can pretty much go all day.

Smoking a Pete Lestrade with some Casey Jones - hero's blend, last of my pot of coffee.
Ranger, I have had many of the steroid shots in the past, The Dr. that replaced my hip told me that there was a very good chance that those shots accelerated the deterioration of my hip.I did some research and it`s true.

Just finished smoking a bowl of a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast and apple slices lunch, and have about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Smoking some Lane LL-7 in an old London made 3 quarter bent pipe,Gotta hobble into the kitchen and start dinner because the wife is working late again...

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2012 St. James Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Tanshell octagonal paneled EK F/T billiard with a square shank and tapered black vulcanite stem. Have enough for one more bowl from this aged sample. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Getting ready to watch Stargirl. Sleepy Suzy is by my side. Molly is doing the same with m'lady.
Dunhill_1968Tanshell_Billiard.jpg