What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting out Friday with a bang with some 2010 Gawith Hoggarth Dark Flake unscented in a Missouri Meerschaum 150th anniversary “bully” cob with a blue lucite stem.
F3FBFC7F-EB69-4DF5-9C8F-16C158D41DE8.jpeg

Starting off the day with a bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of C&D Carolina Red Flake with Perique 2021 in a 2003 brown medium bend Nording 4 rough top dublin sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left, fluted paneling on the left, and a black vulcanite stem. Working on a review of this blend while watching Mad Dog Russo. It's going to be a very busy day.
 Nording4_roughtop-dublin_left.jpg

Enjoyed my morning coffee with CH in one of FishNBanjo's modified cobs. has a two knuckle bamboo stem with dark honey colored acrylic stem!! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1486[1].JPG
    IMG_1486[1].JPG
    1 MB · Views: 37
Now smoking D&R Penhooker in a 1990 straight dark brown Commemorative reproduction of the 1890 Peterson Patent System 12393 stack billiard with a silver band and a bowed black acrylic 32 AB long stem p-lip. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to work as I listen to Mad Dog Russo's radio show.
Peterson_Commen. Billiard-Stack.jpg

Some Davidoff Flake Medallions, gifted by Brunello, in a Pete Kinsdale. Don't get all the rave reviews of this blend. Maybe I'm just not a big VaPer fan? To me, not any better than PS LBF, and not as good as PS LNF. I was in a bit of a hurry so did the fold and stuff, maybe next time I will rub it out, see if it improves.

Smoking some Capt, Black royal in a Butz choquin slightly bent Rhodesian with a quick K-cup to hold me over until dinner time.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rock fish and sugar snap peas dinner with the last two slices of m'lady chocolate meringue pie, and a small scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream for dessert. The off-diet day ends now, durn it!! I just finished smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Deciding on my next smoke as I type. Watching the Red Sox-Astros game.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

And a happy Saturday top if the morning to all. Ran out of Urban Cowboy so it's half bowl of UC topped off with CH. Fresh perked Cost Rican coffee to pair. 50 degrees and a beautiful sunny day in the mountains.

Nice morning!! Getting ready to take family to airport following a wonderful visit!! The Mayor's Chocolate Flake one of Brother Ron's "Lovey Dogs" followed with some of GLP's Temple Bar in a 2003 Radice Bark Twin Bore with "faux" bamboo shank!! All washed down with strong, dark French Roast java!!! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1487[1].JPG
    IMG_1487[1].JPG
    945.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1488[1].JPG
    IMG_1488[1].JPG
    992.2 KB · Views: 39
Casey Jones Heros Blend in a half bent Molina brandy with my last big mug of dark roast coffee.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211016-085101_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211016-085101_Gallery.jpg
    921 KB · Views: 33