What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not far from finishing this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Now smoking year 2018 C&D Carolina Red Flake in a 2003 brown medium bend Nording 4 rough top dublin sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left, fluted paneling on the left, and a black vulcanite stem. Putting finishing touches on a review of this blend.
Nording4_roughtop-dublin_left.jpg

Smoking a Pete Christmas professor with good old Capt. Black Royal tobacco,Big mug of Gevalia coffee. I seem to like the Gevalia better than the Starbucks lately...

Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Cleaning a few pipes as I watch the Red Sox-Astros game.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Smoking a Peterson Lestrade with some M/b seven seas regular blend while searching the internet for a deal on coffee beans. bottle of mineral water with lemon on the side.

Now smoking C&D Virginia Gentleman in a straight smooth dark brown pre-1940s Comoy’s Jost’s Olde English Supreme J299 billiard with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the ball game.
Comoy's_Jost's Old English Supreme J299 billiard.jpg

WCC Terrapin Station in a Pete Xmas Milverton. With English black tea. One reviewer commented this was similar to CS Northwest Trek. Don't get that at all. I find a significant difference in them. And CS NW TREK is the better of the two. IMHO.

Pre dinner, Sutliff Xmas Spice in a vintage Danish Sovereign 3X straight grained volcano. Kahlua "especial" iced coffee aside. A bit of sweetness overload but since I'm on a diet won't be having any dessert, lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211016-171421_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211016-171421_Gallery.jpg
    807.1 KB · Views: 42
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and green beans dinner with a scoop of chocolate chip mint ice cream for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DRA 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Dodgers game.
Dunhill_Birthyear-right_side.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Christmas Milverton with M/b seven seas Regular blend. Colombian coffee. Happy Sunday to all.

Well, aren't you the early bird, lol. Morning to all. Starting the day with Hobbits Weed in a Butz magnum bent billiard with strong fresh perked dark roast coffee. Watching a strange but beautiful sunrise. Gotta blend up more Urban Cowboy today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211017-063727_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211017-063727_Gallery.jpg
    829.8 KB · Views: 38
Cobblestone Cafe Black Coffee in a Maestro de Paya full bent rhodesian with my 3rd mug of coffee. I find this similar to Sutliff's Black Cordial but not quite as flavorful. Not a bad smoke but I'll stick with Black Cordial.

Close to finishing this bowl of first production tin (2013) Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Just got Back from work,another brutal day with back pain... Smoking a Bari 9mm filtered half bent Ruby,7 Seas,decaf coffee & muscle relaxer to calm the pain.My busy day ended early!

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking the last of this sample of stoved 2013 Capstan Blue in a post 2007 Castello straight brown Sea Rock KK US made in Cantu (Kimo) apple with a tapered black acrylic stem.
Castello_Sea_Rock.jpg

Smoking some Scotty`s chocolate & Honey in a old Savinelli Emerson pipe- a quarter bent brandy with a 6mm filter. Meds are working,fresh half pot of Gevalia to get me thru the rest of the day...

Had a nice bowl of Pembroke in an old, small Pete Deluxe system pipe. Silver band says "Peterson's of Dublin," "Made in England" stamped, in a circle, on the pipe shank. FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1489[1].JPG
    IMG_1489[1].JPG
    1 MB · Views: 37