What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting the day with some Sherlock in a Peterson System
20211020_050202.jpg

Smoking a Savinelli 616 ks 6mm filtered pipe with Casey Jones hero's blend. Wife bought some McDONALDS K-cups,There actually not bad for a quick caffeine fix.
Agreed! The Mickey D’s kcups are actually quite good. The Premium roast is very good, and their Colombian is actually extremely delicious!

Good morning,
Starting my day with a Savinelli 616ks and Lane 1Q Tobacco. A local fellow piper is looking to sell me an Oldenkott Rubin ? Possibly a few others. I really don't know much about German pipes and I do not want to get ripped off. Anyone own any pipes of this brand and have an opinion? e-bay has not been much help!
thank you

Good morning,
Starting my day with a Savinelli 616ks and Lane 1Q Tobacco. A local fellow piper is looking to sell me an Oldenkott Rubin ? Possibly a few others. I really don't know much about German pipes and I do not want to get ripped off. Anyone own any pipes of this brand and have an opinion? e-bay has not been much help!
thank you
EZ, google Oldenkott pipes and see what you can find on the history of them.

Smoking an Italian made Stanwell Vario filtered pipe along with Casey Jones hero`s blend, with the last of my pot of coffee. Having some anxiety, going to see the pulminologist this afternoon.
EZ, relax, take it easy. Stress and tension are the enemy. Be positive. After all, you're still here with us and breathing. Will be sending positive thoughts your way.

Just finishing a bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking a Bari freehand Wiking pipe with some M/b seven seas regular blend. I am finding it difficult to smoke these filtered pipes,but I am unwilling to give up pipe smoking and this is my best option.

Now smoking Watch City COE Beta Test Blend #2 in a black and brown sandblasted quarter bend 2015 Brebbia 2112 Fat Bob squashed tomato with a tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Brebbia_Fat Boy.jpg

Smoking a Stanwell vario filtered pipe with Lane BCA and a quick mickey D`s K-cup. Dr gave me 2 new meds to help clear my breathing issues...
Ranger,I got the Oldenkott for 35$ It`s in pretty good shape just needs an oxyclean bath and a good polishing !
most of the pipes he had were high end pipes and very few took filters. At least I got one!

Half way through this bowl of Watch City COE Beta Test Blend #1 in a 1978 BBB straight smooth brown Silver Mounted 522 pot with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. I stole the pipe from @Ranger107 when he was chasing sheep. Watching the pre-game Red Sox-Astros game.
B.B.B._Silver Mounted522_pot.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Dodgers game as I clean some pipes.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Smoking a Stanwell vario filtered pipe with Lane BCA and a quick mickey D`s K-cup. Dr gave me 2 new meds to help clear my breathing issues...
Ranger,I got the Oldenkott for 35$ It`s in pretty good shape just needs an oxyclean bath and a good polishing !
most of the pipes he had were high end pipes and very few took filters. At least I got one!
Glad to hear. Hope the meds work out for you. Let us know how the Oldenkott smokes.