What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AFD5089C-0C7C-4EF0-A4D5-85A76CD9C392.jpeg

Friday Eve, enjoying some 2020 Watch City Simply Voriental in a Savinelli Estella 316 EX. Just 1 yr of sitting in a jar has improved an already great blend! I feel like the Macedonian Prilep is much more pronounced now, and the Virginia’s have a deeper, “bass” note to them! Delicious!

A third of the way through this bowl of from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Gold in a post-WWII Bertram 60 straight smooth dark brown squat bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Bertram 60 squat bulldog.jpg

Ran a few errands, had a tasty lunch, and am almost finished smoking year 2013 FVF in a 2002 three quarter bend light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano eight sided paneled shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano square shaped bulldog.jpg

Now smoking this year's Sutliff Cringle Flake (Holiday Edition 2021) in a black straight, grain etched family era (Post WW2) Four Dot Sasieni “Appleby” apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. And yes, it's a VaPer. Twenty years-plus blackened red Virginia along with year 2003 perique from Mark Ryan. I don't know the release date, but will ask Sutliff.
Sasieni_FourDot_Appleby.jpg

Now smoking Sutliff Cringle Plug (Holiday Edition 2020) in a straight black sandblasted WW2 Barling’s Make SS billiard with a black tapered vulcanite stem. I'm comparing this year's CP to last year's production. Watching the pre-game show for the Braves-Dodgers game, which starts a few minutes after the top of the hour. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Barling_SS.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Max Fried just can't pitch in Dodger stadium.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Lucy Crale raises and point her pistol to that bitch Elsa Greer, cocks the hammer but Hercule Poirot convince her to don't shoot and give him the pistol.

PVGrsm8.png

The pistol has the hammer down although Lucy never did it by herself on that scene, a little director's mistake.

xmOwuFO.png

I am smoking Mac Baren Harald Halberg Vintage Syrian in a Brebbia, double Greek coffee beside me.

Happy Friday! More Watch City Simply VOriental in a big Estella 115 EX. Can’t get enough of this blend these days! Liked it when it came out last year, but LOVE it now that it has sat in a jar for almost a year. For me, it is a perfect blend for the Fall, and I have a feeling this jar won’t last long!
924F635D-7F03-4D64-BCA1-9D35C1C42847.jpeg

Good morning,
Smoking some Casey Jones Hero`s blend in a quarter bent Bari filtered Ruby pipe.