What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, perch and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of Watch City Rouxgaroux in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a black vulcanite tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. I knew Fried wasn't sharp in the first inning, and the Astros made him pay for bad pitches in the second with five runs.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg

It’s 2010 Gawith Hoggarth Dark Flake unscented in a Caminetto Business shape 137. I haven’t been on all week, as my cat and best pal of 12.5 yrs Watson passed last Friday at the age of 16. It has been a rough week, and our house feels empty without him. He was a big fan of coming out on the deck with me while I had a pipe or cigar! Miss him terribly!

A5024E07-0593-478B-9E41-66D49A6EF9FF.jpeg

Good morning,
Smoking a Pete Christmas Professor along with some CJ Heroes blend,Freshly perked McCafe coffee. Much to my surprise this coffee is pretty good! I had a very heated discussion with my friend/Employer last night and I consider myself retired at this point...
Scott,my condolences on your loss, I know it`s hard having lost many wonderful dogs thru the years. The best advice I have ever received was to go out to a shelter and adopt, and give a new animal a good life. When your ready ...

It’s 2010 Gawith Hoggarth Dark Flake unscented in a Caminetto Business shape 137. I haven’t been on all week, as my cat and best pal of 12.5 yrs Watson passed last Friday at the age of 16. It has been a rough week, and our house feels empty without him. He was a big fan of coming out on the deck with me while I had a pipe or cigar! Miss him terribly!

View attachment 2614
My condolences on the loss of your pal. They become part of the family and it's hard when we have to give them up.

Good morning,
Smoking a Pete Christmas Professor along with some CJ Heroes blend,Freshly perked McCafe coffee. Much to my surprise this coffee is pretty good! I had a very heated discussion with my friend/Employer last night and I consider myself retired at this point...
Scott,my condolences on your loss, I know it`s hard having lost many wonderful dogs thru the years. The best advice I have ever received was to go out to a shelter and adopt, and give a new animal a good life. When your ready ...
EZ, congrats on your retirement. More time to do fun things.

A quarter of the way through this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Good morning,
Sometimes you have to what's important to you, and leaving a bad situation is usually a good idea.

Smoking a quick bowl of Lane LL-7 in a Pete Aran 999 pipe. I really like this pipe,but I wish the bowl was larger. Freshly brewed Colombian coffee.My Boss has been calling my cell phone all morning, I need time to cool off before I talk with him...

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Motzek (TAK) Virginia Cake in an undated straight black sandblasted Kevin Arthur brandy with a multi-colored accent on the white acrylic saddle stem. This pipe was originally owned by Sante “FishnBanjo” Giuliani.
Kevin Arthur Brandy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Smoking a Corsica bull moose filtered pipe with some BB Sherman's march tobacco.Following Jim`s lead took a nice 20 minute walk earlier. Now enjoying my pipe and K-cup to get me thru til dinner.