What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About a third of a bowl left of Ken Byron Ventures Verg 21 in a straight smooth brown 1920s (Comoy’s) Lions Head 123 pot with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Zooming with a few pipe buddies.
Comoy’s_Lion's Head 123 pot.jpg

Now smoking year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem.
Barling_249.jpg

About a third of a bowl left of year 2015 Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass in a smooth straight brown late 1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Deluxe Bruyere 9708B pot with a nickel accent and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Had a fun zoom with friends today.
Linkman's_Dr. Grabow_Deluxe9708B_pot.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a black vulcanite tapered stem. This may get me to dinner time. Watching the Braves-Astros game.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DRA 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_Birthyear-right_side.jpg

Good morning,
Starting my day with a Pete Lestrade and a Lane 1Q/BCA Blend. Freshly perked Colombian coffee.
Going into work a bit later than usual because back pain is slowing me down.

Smoking an Italian made Stanwell Vario along with some BB Antietam Tobacco. Another mug of coffee . Trying to get my act together to get to work, in slow motion today!

Nice easy day at work,was able to get out early ! Enjoying a Pre -Lunch smoke in a filtered Corsica Bull moose pipe with some 7 seas regular blend. Quick K-cup too.

Not far from finishing this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Now smoking year 2014 Astley’s No. 44 in a smooth slight bend dark brown 1940s-1950s Comoy’s Blue Riband 228C prince with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy’s_B.R._prince_228C.jpg

Working in the yard all afternoon,My back just told me-your done,LOL ! Pete Christmas Professor,Lane 1Q, Mug of Colombian coffee. Howling wolf singing the blues on my stereo. It was a good day!