What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never really slept , so I'm up and am not far from finishing this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking an Oldenkott Rubin filtered pipe with some Lane LL-7 and the last of my Colombian coffee. I need to put a fresh pot on the stove to perk,because I have more yard work to do today. Leaves and branches everywhere after Saturdays storm.

Ranger, thought you were saying goodbye on Wednesday!!!?? FTRPLT
Wife called me at the range yesterday around 2, said Gracie was shaking, apparently in pain, and she couldn't bear to watch her suffer any longer. So we called the vets office and took her in at 4 to have her put to sleep.

Urban cowboy in a Don Carlos 1 note bent brandy with cowboy coffee. Got up early enough this morning to see a spectacular sunrise. Feeling a bit empty as there was no Gracie beside me when I woke up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211116-073238_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20211116-073238_Photo Editor.jpg
    638.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20211116-073133_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211116-073133_Gallery.jpg
    837.3 KB · Views: 48
Part way through this bowl of year 2013 Escudo in a smooth dark brown quarter bend post-1935 KBB/Kaywoodie New England Briar Pipe Company Flagship 83B Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
KBB NEPC_83B_Rhodesian.jpg

I just popped in for a quick lunch/coffee break. Smoking a Savinelli 616 ks w/balsa filter, I forgot what a great pipe this is,nice large bowl,too! smoking 7 seas regular blend.
Ranger,sorry to read about your loss. I have lost many beautiful dogs and it never gets any easier, but the 1 thing I learned is be grateful for the time that God allowed you to care for this dog.

I am done for the day,my back started aching and I literally dropped everything and came inside.Got a K-cup,Corsica Bull moose pipe filled with CJ Hero`s blend,need to relax ,then go out and put all of the tools away.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching The Big Sleep. Never get tired of this movie.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty jazz apple, did a set of walking reps, and have about a quarter of a bowl left of Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
BBB Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and snow peas dinner with a small scoop of French vanilla ice cream for dessert. I'm smoking Sutliff Cringle Flake (Holiday Edition 2021) in a black straight, grain etched family era (Post WW2) Four Dot Sasieni “Appleby” apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Sasieni_FourDot_Appleby.jpg