What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tasty soup and salad dinner. After dinner smoke of Arango Balkan Supreme in a 2012 Aldo Velani POTY. Creme sherry on the side. Yeah, would have been better after a filet mignon but wifey is helping me stick to my diet, lol. Pipe is making up for the rabbit food dinner. Mmm good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211123-185535_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211123-185535_Gallery.jpg
    960.8 KB · Views: 50
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, big porterhouse steak and mashed potatoes dinner with a bowl of freshly made chocolate pudding for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 HU Sunset in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill pot.jpg

Smoking a filtered Bari Ruby pipe,along with Carter hall/Molto dolce blend.I find that the CH allows the Molto dolce burn better and tones down the sweetness some. Another mug of coffee too.

It is, but it's not mine. The fella who gifted me the pipe took that photo, so it's his knife. I sure wouldn't mind owning it, though. :)
I saw that photo and had been thinking about buying a pipe knife. I found a Rough Rider Doctor's Knife on Amazon that should be here by the weekend, and, put a Joseph Rogers stainless steel Smoker's Knife in my wishlist on Smokingpipes.com!

A quarter of the way through this bowl from a freshly opened first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a 1990s slight bend black Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark 4 Dublin with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Sasieni_4Dot_Dublin.jpg