What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just back from riding Cochise. Having CS Black and Tan in a Nording Extra grade 1 freehand dublin. Not bad, but they make way better blends. Earl Grey tea aside. Oh, a new resident minnie at the stable. Cute as a button and soft as a rabbits ear.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211124-151957_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211124-151957_Gallery.jpg
    807.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20211124-152517_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211124-152517_Gallery.jpg
    832.2 KB · Views: 42
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and snow peas dinner with orange slices for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of Ascanian No. 1 in a slight bent smooth dark brown 1930-40s (Comoy’s) The Exmoor Pipe 283 bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Getting ready to watch a Tim Holt western.
Comoy’s_The Exmoor Pipe 283 bulldog.jpg

Wow, slept in till almost 8 this morning. Haven't done that in a coons age. Anyway, good morning, and Happy Thanksgiving to all. A mix of Sutliff Xmas Spice with a little Vanilla Custard added in a Don Carlos 2 note bent brandy with a big mug of Trader Joes Wintry Blend coffee. Nice mix of spices. Quiet and serene this morning. A perfect day to reflect and be thankful.

Not far from finishing this bowl from a freshly opened first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Wanted something to balance out the sweetness from earlier so it's C&D Billy Budd in a Pete Kinsdale 1/4 bent rhodesian with french roast coffee. Really quiet and peaceful today. Heading over to my riding buddies house for early dinner later. This is me on his horse couple of years ago when we were both Rangers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211125-103600_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211125-103600_Gallery.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2015 Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass in a smooth straight brown late 1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Deluxe Bruyere 9708B pot with a nickel accent and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Just had a fun conversation with my old college roommate.
Linkman's_Dr. Grabow_Deluxe9708B_pot.jpg

Relaxing after a Thanksgiving dinner that can't be beat, and I'm almost half way through this bowl of Watch City Original Crumb Cut in a 1979 Ascorti Business KS Hungarian with a black pearl acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ascorti Business KS Hungarian.jpg

It's not Thanksgiving without Arlo.

Good morning to all and hoping everyone had a joyful and enjoyable Thanksgiving. Back to burley this morning. Urban Cowboy in the huge Don Carlos 2 note half bent dublin. Wintry blend coffee and lots of birdies. A chilly 35 on the patio but quite comfortable with the patio heater on.