What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth natural medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. Turns out I'm getting the Ebony 4AB, so I'll have the complete line.
4AB_Nat_right.jpg

Now smoking year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

A third of a bowl left of year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem.
4AB_Rust_left.jpg

Something totally new and different for me. Neiminster # 400 Superior Navy Flake, a straight virginia. Iced coffee with. This was gifted to me and I kinda see why. Best word I can use to describe it is blah. Or maybe boring? I can't seem to find any real "tobacco taste" in it. Also burning a bit hot but that could be because I'm sucking too hard to find something to enjoy. If anyone out there likes this blend PM me and I'll gift it forward. Otherwise it may become garden mulch.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of C&D Yorktown in a smooth terracotta medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB_TC_left2.jpg

A quarter of the way through my last smoke of the day, which is D&R Penhooker in a smooth brown late 1890s, early 1900s unbranded military mount bulldog with a silver windcap and spigot with a black vulcanite, flared stem and orific bit. Finished work for the day, but still have a few things to do before bed time. The feeding the feral cats are first on the list.
1890-1900 unbranded MM bulldog_silver cap.jpg

Something totally new and different for me. Neiminster # 400 Superior Navy Flake, a straight virginia. Iced coffee with. This was gifted to me and I kinda see why. Best word I can use to describe it is blah. Or maybe boring? I can't seem to find any real "tobacco taste" in it. Also burning a bit hot but that could be because I'm sucking too hard to find something to enjoy. If anyone out there likes this blend PM me and I'll gift it forward. Otherwise it may become garden mulch.
You can try toasting it the oven before making it toast, don't compost it were you grow other nightshades!

Close to finishing this bowl from a freshly opened first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Now smoking Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark brown medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Getting ready to clean a few pipes as I wait for Mad Dog Russo's show at the top of the hour.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg