What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't sleep, so I'm going with the flow with a bowl from a freshly opened first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Just fed Suzy and the irrepressible Molly.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Starting the day with Figgy Pudding in a Sav Hercules 606EX. Dark roast coffee to pair. Jim, we have an irrepressible Molly too. She is an angel when she's not being a brat, lol. But definitely the smartest dog we've ever had.

Attachments

• 1213141043.jpg
    1213141043.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 43
A third of the way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth natural medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. Spent some time outside with a couple of the affectionate ferals. They like being fed, but they like attention, too.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Starting the day with Figgy Pudding in a Sav Hercules 606EX. Dark roast coffee to pair. Jim, we have an irrepressible Molly too. She is an angel when she's not being a brat, lol. But definitely the smartest dog we've ever had.
She sure looks precious.

I started the day with Charring Cross in a Rob Roy, took a break for some blueberry mufins and eggnog cookies that my wife made yesterday. The dog and I went out to check on the birds and give out noon treats. Now its time to relax with a Pride filled with Balkan Mixture.

Enjoyed a very tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch, and am smoking Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Bright Side in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic saddle stem. Still working on a review of this blend.
IMP_2002_Egg.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Motzek (TAK) Virginia Cake in an undated straight black sandblasted Kevin Arthur brandy with a multi-colored accent on the white acrylic saddle stem. This pipe was originally owned by Sante “FishnBanjo” Giuliani. Have enough left of this blend for a bowl or so.
Kevin Arthur Brandy.jpg

Thanks to Balisongs generosity, I'm ending the day with GLP Charring Cross in a Sav Big 9 paneled billiard. Crown Royal on the side. Smoking a little warm as it was a bit on the dry side. But still very good. I've hydrated the rest, but I can see why he likes this. So do I, although I agree GH Balkan Mixture is a smidge better.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211206-175707_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211206-175707_Gallery.jpg
    961.2 KB · Views: 42
Relaxing after a wonderful salad and pot roast dinner with a couple of Boston creme pie doughnuts for dessert. Now smoking Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s 1928 Preserve in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
WhitePipe_Paneled_Billiard.jpg

Now smoking year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Putting finishing touches on a bunch of reviews.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg