What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May have to break my resolution about not giving in to TAD and order some more of this, lol.
I'm glad you enjoyed the samples. I put the Charing Cross aside to finish some other open tins and I find myself reaching for Balkan Mixture. Tomorrow I'll put Charring Cross back in my rotation and try to back off on Balkan Mixture.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rainbow trout and sugar snap peas dinner with several pieces of baklava for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a straight smooth brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam billiard 27 Canadian patent 341422 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Comoy’s_Grand Slam_billiard 27 Can._patent.jpg

Now smoking Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth ebony medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. Cleaning pipes and watching Seven Days Leave starring Lucille Ball, Victor Mature, and Harold Peary as The Great Gildersleeve.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Savinelli 616 along with Rivendell tobacco. Kona coffee too.
My grand children were here on Friday for our Christmas eve celebration,we were told by my daughter that a couple of them had the sniffles...Saturday morning my wife and I woke up sick ! Then to make matters worse,Saturday morning I was eating a toasted bagel and a back tooth cracked in half,so now it`s not only painful but I can`t clench a pipe and thanks to covid here in NY most dentist are closed...
On the bright side,I got a new neerup for Christmas-It`s a smooth bent brandy!

Good morning,
Smoking a Savinelli 616 along with Rivendell tobacco. Kona coffee too.
My grand children were here on Friday for our Christmas eve celebration,we were told by my daughter that a couple of them had the sniffles...Saturday morning my wife and I woke up sick ! Then to make matters worse,Saturday morning I was eating a toasted bagel and a back tooth cracked in half,so now it`s not only painful but I can`t clench a pipe and thanks to covid here in NY most dentist are closed...
On the bright side,I got a new neerup for Christmas-It`s a smooth bent brandy!
Show us a pic? Is this one a Jeppesen also?

Hobbits Weed in a Don Carlos full bent brandy with winter blend coffee. Got a slight skiff of snow last night, maybe 1/2 inch or less. Supposed to snow again this afternoon, 2 to 3 inches predicted. High today only 35. Movie day in front of the fireplace.

Tasty breakfast of melted cheese and a turkey sausage patty on toast. CS Figgy Pudding in a Pete Rosslare smooth full bent apple. More coffee. 35 degrees, gray overcast, more snow coming later. Lots of birdies filling up their little bellies. Wonder if they know snow is coming and food will be scarce?

Attachments

• 20211228_094350.jpg
    20211228_094350.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 36
  • 20211228_094436.jpg
    20211228_094436.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 34
Close to finishing this bowl from a freshly opened first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking Watch City COE Beta Test Blend #1 in a 1978 BBB straight smooth brown Silver Mounted 522 pot with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching an episode of Death Valley Days.
BBB_Silver Mounted522_pot.jpg

Now smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth natural medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Great minds think alike, lol. Last of the Lancer Slices, so graciously gifted by Balisong, in a Nording Extra grade1 freehand bent dublin. Mocha coffee on the side. Almost like having hot chocolate. Anyway, good pairing. May have to put this one on the TAD list as well.

Lancer's is a very good flake, it's made by Dan Tobacco in Germany. They also make a tasty Virginia flake, Hamborger Veermaster. The Virginia is cased a bit on the heavy side so start with a tin!

I finished my little pipe of Lancer's while the 6 pound Red Rooster finished roasting, and, after a delicious dinner it's on to Peretti Tashkent in an MM Kingston Judge.

Relaxing after a wonderful pizza dinner at my favorite pizza restaurant with my old college roommate who is town for the holidays. I'm close to finishing this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth ebony medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg