What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Astley’s No. 55 in a black sandblasted quarter bend year 2017 Tim Hynick Dublin with an acrylic burgundy half saddle stem.
Tim Hynick_Dublin.jpg

Just finished smoking this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Got this t-shirt for Christmas!
View attachment 3362
View attachment 3363
This is awesome!

A third of the way through this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Did a second set of walking reps, and have about a quarter of a bowl left of H&H Chatham Manor in a straight black sandblasted, smooth dark brown top bowl 2021 Jim Brown stack bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Jim Brown_stack bulldog.jpg

Half way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth natural medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Half way through this bowl of C&D Yorktown in a smooth terracotta medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem.
4AB-TC_right.jpg

My last pipe also. First time trying Levant Mixture, kindly gifted by Balisong, in a Bari Senior slight bent dublin. I gotta say Bali, you have excellent taste. I LIKE this blend, maybe more than Charring Cross or Balkan Mixture. Ensconed in my garage nook, cause it's too damn cold to smoke outside, this, with creme sherry aside, is pretty close to nirvana. Definitely sublime. This is definitely going on the TAD list.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2013 Esoterica Tilbury in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem. This will finish my open stash, but luckily, I have more. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Next Time I Marry starring Lucille Ball.
Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn.jpg

First time trying Levant Mixture
I find that Levant showcases the Virginia more than the other blends. Now you know why I feel like a kid in a candy store every time I load up a pipe! My exploration of English/Balkans began anew when Dunhill ended their brand and London Mixture disappeared. Smoking Pipes is currently out of Balkan Mixture and Lancer's Slices, hopefully the cargo ships make it into port soon!

Good morning,
Smoking a Bari Wiking freehand pipe along with a Rivendell/Molto dolce blend . Freshly perked COOLBEANS coffee from a small company that my daughter is working for...
I was able to score a pipe from my past last nite on e-bay! A Tracy Mincer pipe called The Doodler, To be honest ,I paid more than I wanted to,but Its in fantastic condition ,especially for a pipe that was made in the early 60`s ! Tracy Mincer was the Man back then and was best known for the Custombilt pipes.