What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a nap, and then I enjoyed a bowl of year 2013 FVF in a 2002 three quarter bend light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano eight sided paneled shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic saddle stem.
Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano square shaped bulldog.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries and jazz apple slices for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Got a few chores done, and am watching Wanted: Dead or Alive.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Couldn't sleep, so I'm up and half-way at 'em with a bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

CS Rivendell in a Nording Extra grade 2 freehand. This is supposed to be their higher grade pipe. Stamped made in Denmark. Pretty light for a large bowled pipe. Smokes fine. French vanilla coffee on the side.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220120-095853_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220120-095853_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
Is that the blend that's Catholic Church approved? Kidding aside, I never came across that and it's not in tobaccoreviews.com. Is it an Oriental forward blend?
It's a blend concocted by NYCPiper. I got it from Brunello. 50/50 Wilke High Hat and Stokkeby LBF, by weight. Makes a nice medium English blend.

Almost half way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Now smoking Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Part way through this bowl of year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Just cleaned a few pipes.
Dunhill_1938_right.jpg