What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning,
Smoking a Dr. Plum straight billiard with Sutliff Queen Anne`s revenge,mug of freshly brewed Cool beans coffee. This used to be a really good smoking pipe until I foolishly reamed and gave it an alcohol bath a month ago... I have been smoking it 1x a week since the cleaning ,but it`s just not the same anymore...
Reminds me of the old saying "if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it", LOL.

Morning everyone. CS Figgy Pudding in the huge Don Carlos blasted 1/2 bent dublin. Big mug of winter blend coffee. We got snow last night also, maybe an inch or so, but still coming down very lightly. Birdies starting to come out.

Attachments

• 20220122_081744.jpg
    20220122_081744.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 36
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Now smoking the soon-to-be released the soon-to-be released C&D Folklore in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic saddle stem. Please don't ask me about it. I need to smoke more than this bowl. I'm not giving out first impressions either. Sorry to be so blunt, but I'm working on a review, and will get it out as soon as I am able.
URAL-lattice-egg.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This should get me to dinner time.
4AB_Rust_left.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and snow peas dinner with a small scoop of chocolate ice cream for dessert. I'm smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gong to brew some Community Coffee soon. Watching The Man with Two Faces starring Edward G. Robinson.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Half way through this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg