What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finishing this bowl of year 2013 FVF in a 2002 three quarter bend light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano eight sided paneled shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic saddle stem.
Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano square shaped bulldog.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, pork chops and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of C&D Folklore in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. Just about finished with this review.
URAL_2001_Rhodesian.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Putting the finishing touches on my review of the soon-to-be released C&D Folklore blend.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

T5cKiHl.png

RdlBdyI.jpg

We have snow here in Athens-Greece, almost everything is ''closed".
I am smoking Robert McConnell Latakia Flake, double espresso beside me.
Sid, Just finished reading about the snow fall in the Balkans and Greece!! Hard to imagine snow that close to the Med and Aegean seas!!! Happy skiing!!! FTRPLT

Just got in from work, Had a quick lunch.Now time to relax with a Bari Wiking with seven seas regular blend and a Tim Horton`s K-cup.
Ranger,your not alone,my backs been giving me problems again,too. Dr. told me arthritis due to the rain and snow we have been having daily here. PT has been helping me though...

About a third of a bowl left of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg