What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What, pray tell, do you feed worms?
Mostly coffee grounds including the paper filter, any vegetative matter that none of the other animals eat. The rabbits get most vegetable trimming but the trash get all the allium and citrus waste. The worms produce about 2 1/2 gallons of dry fertilizer every month.
which DVC are you smoking? The chocolate or the unscented?
I have DVC unscented from Smokingpipes.com which is more broken flake than ribbon. I've never found a Sutliff blend that I liked and there is no way to compost tobacco safely, tobacco mosaic is bad!

ANOTHER PIC
WIN_20220131_19_07_28_Pro.jpg

Wife said it look like a short hollowed out golf club!
The larger picture proves her right! I like Peterson bent apples, bulldogs and rhodesians. My wife is in nursing, if I show her a pic of any of those rusticated I generally get the response "old man's scrotum." The good news is I end up with some nice smooth finishes!

EZ, where do you find these big pipes? Been checking Ebay and just don't see them. Would like to find one or two more like the Don Carlos I am smoking now. The bowl is an inch at the top and over 2" deep. Good for an hour and a half at least.

Attachments

• 20220201_092832.jpg
    20220201_092832.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 37
Thanks to everyone who participates in this thread. It's a lot of fun.

I believe it was 30° this morning. Only a flannel and light jacket was necessary. Anyhow...4 year old Luxury Navy Flake in a Stanwell freehand. It was a very nice smoke, and I think I might be finally excising the mildly bothersome ghost that I've mentioned only shows up at certain parts of the bowl.

Close to finishing this bowl of this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Finally got a good night's sleep.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

EZ, where do you find these big pipes? Been checking Ebay and just don't see them. Would like to find one or two more like the Don Carlos I am smoking now. The bowl is an inch at the top and over 2" deep. Good for an hour and a half at least.
Doesn't Boswell make some big pipes?

1643735125952.png

Pre lunch smoke, Pete Lestrade with Sutliff 1m vanilla, K-cup ,too.
Ranger, this time it was just pure luck. As you know I love my Bari pipes, The e-bay ad simply said it was a Bari wiking pipe and that it was large. I was intrigued by it because Bari made very few with partial rustication. The funny part was that it was online for 2 weeks with a buy it now for 125. I e-mailed the seller with my usual questions,then I offered him 75 + shipping and he jumped at it. LOL!

About half way through this bowl of year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Freshly ground and perked Verena street decaf coffee. I am very impressed with this coffee... It tastes as good as regular coffee!

?!?!?!

:)

I guess you mean that the Verena street decaf tastes as good as Verena street regular? I missed that at first. It came across that it tastes as good as Folgers or Maxwell House.