What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking an Oldenkott bent apple with Lane LL-7 and a mug of decaf coffee. My boss asked me to meet with him in a half hour-seems like he just found out what his blunder party is costing him in damages... LOL! I tried to talk him out of booking that party with this group because of problems we have had with them in the past- he told me I was an alarmist and a racist (minority group). some people just wont listen to reason.

You might want to try C&D Billy Budd. They say it has cigar leaf in it. I would not say it tastes like a cugar to me, but it is very good. A nice rich taste.
Thanks for the recommendation! Generally I’ve stayed away from cigar leaf in my pipe tobacco and pipe tobacco from my cigars. What I like in pt, I avoid in cigars. I’m weird like that.

Last smoke of the day,Pete Christmas professor with CS parsons blend,mug of Colombian peaks coffee. The meeting went as expected... I was blamed for calling the police after a waitress had her behind grabbed,she was also threatened by the guest... I was blamed for his guests flushing linen table napkins down the toilets which caused 3 grand to repair.
not to mention broken chairs,dishes & a glass mirror that was shattered...weeks ago when he booked the party ,he was bragging how he was making a quick 2 grand from this party- I told him he was making a mistake. Now it`s my fault ...

Greetings from Athens-Greece, he have sun with clouds and 54 'F

rAC6jDE.jpg

Mac Baren Classic Vanilla.

Last smoke of the day,Pete Christmas professor with CS parsons blend,mug of Colombian peaks coffee. The meeting went as expected... I was blamed for calling the police after a waitress had her behind grabbed,she was also threatened by the guest... I was blamed for his guests flushing linen table napkins down the toilets which caused 3 grand to repair.
not to mention broken chairs,dishes & a glass mirror that was shattered...weeks ago when he booked the party ,he was bragging how he was making a quick 2 grand from this party- I told him he was making a mistake. Now it`s my fault ...
How the hell can he blame you for their disruptive behavior??? Sounds like he needs therapy.

Good morning,
I want to send out an apology to you guys for my ranting about my job,boss etc.
Smoking a Pete house pipe with MB seven seas regular .Freshly perked Starbucks Yukon coffee.
No need to apologize EZ. We are all pals and here to share information AND support each other. That's what brotherhood is about. We are here for you.

11°, and a cold 11 at that. A little added humidity in the air and windy. Stanwell freehand with Night Train. It was a fine smoke nonetheless. Seems like every pipe I've grabbed lately has needed a little cake shaving. I'm not sure I like doing one at a time or doing many at once. Eh...haven't been in the mood for it.

My wife's on vacation so I got to sleep late again! Just finishing my morning GH Balkan Mixture in a Diplomat along with Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee. I cracked open a tin of 10 year old tobacco last night and jarred it up to breathe a bit, I'm still deciding what pipe gets the first bowl full. 🤔

Just finished smoking year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Wow ! I thank you guys for your support ! Boss called me early this morning wanting to have another meeting with me, I told him I was busy with my family... He then asked me if I was carrying a loaded gun at his functions, I said there is nothing in the guidelines that says I can or cannot.He became angry and again asked to which I replied it`s none of your business and I hung up on him. He used to be a decent guy until about a year ago, He had a auto accident and has been on meds since, Sadly, He is a different person now... The BS continues! by the way, I have a state issued permit and everything I own is legal.
Smoking a Christmas Milverton with CS parson`s blend with another mug of Colombian peaks coffee. My back is not too happy with snow thats coming down again.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Escudo in a smooth dark brown quarter bend post-1935 KBB/Kaywoodie New England Briar Pipe Company Flagship 83B Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink. Getting ready for my weekly Sunday zoom with a few pipe buddies.
KBB NEPC_83B_Rhodesian.jpg