What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More burley. Urban Cowboy in the Butz
Smoking some Carter hall in a Bari senior -Short bent tomato pipe,Decaf k-cup. Searching online for (good) decaf coffee to buy in bulk. I have to work this evening,should be interesting....
Ranger,have you ever tried pure magnesium oil for back pain? I have used it with pretty good results.
Haven't heard of that one but willing to try anything. Where do you get it?

Smoking some Carter hall in a Bari senior -Short bent tomato pipe,Decaf k-cup. Searching online for (good) decaf coffee to buy in bulk. I have to work this evening,should be interesting....
Ranger,have you ever tried pure magnesium oil for back pain? I have used it with pretty good results.
Thanks for the tip. Went on Amazon. It gets good reviews. Have a bottle coming Monday.

Just finished smoking year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking a Pete Lestrade with Lane LL-7 . Decaf coffee too.
Ranger, I have been getting it from Swanson,As long as it`s pure magnesium I believe there all pretty much the same.
BEST OF LUCK TO YOU,or should I say health.

Now smoking Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

I started the day with Charring Cross in a Diplomat and took a Rob Roy full of GH Balkan Mixture which I'm finishing as I type! Tried the Guatemalan Huehuetenango coffee this morning, it is very good! Now I'm enjoying a cup of Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee.

My boss is the main problem, my caffeine intake is another (I generally drink 2-3 pots of coffee a day)
Salty, greasy food is another.
Vent the boss issues to us then meditate for twenty minutes or so. Deepak Chopra has a heart meditation that slowed my heartbeat below 60 bpm when I was in the hospital and bored! Be careful going cold turkey on the caffeine, it can cause headaches and it is a diuretic so your sodium might increase. Saute in "yellow" olive oil, it has a higher smoke point than the green stuff and is much better for your health than corn or soy.

I started the day with Charring Cross in a Diplomat and took a Rob Roy full of GH Balkan Mixture which I'm finishing as I type! Tried the Guatemalan Huehuetenango coffee this morning, it is very good! Now I'm enjoying a cup of Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee.
Guatemalan and Costa Rican coffees are usually pretty good, also coffee from Equador if you can find it.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2016 Orlik Golden Sliced in an early 20th century Gordon Special Bruyere 49 apple with a triangular shank and black vulcanite stem. Cleaning a few pipes.
Gordon Special Bruyere 49 apple.jpg

While I was off line, I smoked:

Year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Year 2013 FVF in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite tapered stem.
Dunhill_1952Apple_ODA_Bruyere_806 B124.jpg

And am not far from finishing this bowl of KBV Verge Engine Santa Drive in a straight smooth dark brown late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a black vulcanite tapered stem.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg

Half way through this bowl of aged Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-1952 (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy's_CorinthianDe-Luxe_Sutliff126 pot .jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with a small scoop of chocolate ice cream for dessert. I'm smoking year 2016 Newminister 400 Superior Navy Flake in a straight smooth brown year 1948 Parker Super Bruyere patent 23 88/F bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
1948_Parker_patent 23 bulldog..jpg