What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a wonderful dinner I broke out my Peterson System Standard 317 and rubbed out and loaded half a Dunhill Flake. I poured a Sweet Vermouth and Sparkling Water and started catching up on "1883."
Bali, how is that? Been wanting to watch it, just not crazy about signing up with Paramount.

It's a cold but sunny morning in NH, perfect for a Diplomat filled with Balkan Mixture, a cup of Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, and, a couple of the Pumpkin Molasses Spice cookies! The new coffee roaster is just about adjusted for our preferred roast levels, this batch is spot on but I'm still fine tuning Columbian and Brazil for my wife.

Been wanting to watch it
I enjoy it very much. The plot and subplots are believable enough, the acting is very good and the cinematography is eye catching. You might be able to log into Paramount+ using your cable account. We gave up Comcast, got T-mobile for our ISP, $50/month, Paramount for Boston news access and Patriots games, $5/month.

Smoking some 12 year old Orlik Golden Sliced that was hiding in the back of my cellar in a Ser Jacopo billiard with Rowlette candle carving finish.

I don’t get to smoke nearly as often as I’d like (weather, work, family commitments, et al.), but when I finally do get a chance to partake, I find that I treasure each and every puff. Maybe I’m just getting old and/or overly nostalgic, who knows.

Happy piping all.

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink. Have to take care of some personal business so I'll see you folks later.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg