What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a set of walking reps, smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem, and just finished a tasty lunch.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Now smoking Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a straight smooth brown 1920s-30s Sasieni patent 8 dot Marborough lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Sasieni_8Dot_Lovat.jpg

Smoking an old Bari wiking with Lane RLP-6 along with a bottle of mineral water.
Scored another Bari Wiking on e-bay earlier,IF my wife finds out I will be living in Rangers barn with Cochise. LOL!

Now smoking year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Just finished up an afternoon of garden/yard work. Planted more lettuces, Swiss Chard, and put in several onion sets! it was a four pipe work day!! Started with 2008 Balkan Sobranie Original Smoking Mixture in a Tom Spanu Classico SG pot. Then 1995 BS-005 in a Johs long-shanked bulldog. Changed to Kramer's Father Dempsey in one of Brother Ron's gently bent thick-walled Rhodesians!! Followed with Arango Balkan Supreme in another of Ron's creations, a "LovaDoggy" bulldog!! Nice a to spend an afternoon!!! FTRPLT

About a third of a bowl left of C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Smoking an old Bari wiking with Lane RLP-6 along with a bottle of mineral water.
Scored another Bari Wiking on e-bay earlier,IF my wife finds out I will be living in Rangers barn with Cochise. LOL!
But you sold me one, so you didn't actually add one. And I'll be happy to testify in your defense, lol. Cochise will gladly share his stall with you as long as you don't eat his hay. He is a chow hound and possessive of his food.

Better yet. We could put you up in the mare motel. I'm sure you wouldn't mind sharing sleeping quarters with 12 beautiful and warm females. Just stay away from Miss Penelope. She bites lol.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, m'lady's freshly made tomato soup and pot roast dinner with a slice of strawberry cheesecake for dessert. I'll be gaining some calories from this meal! I'm close to finishing this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching an old b-movie, The Rookie Cop starring Tim Holt. Rather average.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg